maybe some quote that you read some where, or remember someone saying it. One of my favorites is: “Being happy doesn't mean that everything is perfect. It means that you've decided to look beyond the imperfections.”
Sparkle1992 Sparkle1992 18-21, F 24 Answers May 1, 2012

Life Is What Happens When You Are Busy Making Other Plans. John Lennon

Best Answer

Heard of this before. Love it!

Best Answer

"**** happens" A surprising accurate perspective with a hint of acceptance. :)

Best Answer

I like "Live your dreams, don't dream about living".

Best Answer

I used to think that it was awful that life was so unfair. Then I thought, wouldn't it be much worse if life were fair, and all the terrible things that happen to us come because we actually deserve them? So, now I take great comfort in the general hostility and unfairness of the universe. -Marcus Cole (babylon 5)

Best Answer

"Never be bullied into silence. Never allow yourself to be made a victim. Accept no one's definition of your life; define yourself." - Harvey Fierstein

Best Answer

wow this one fits into my life situation currently.

Best Answer

grab it by the haunches and hump into submission.. Patches O'Houlihan - dodgeball

Best Answer

thank you *blush* .... your too kind :)

Best Answer

“Education is what remains after one has forgotten what one has learned in school.”

albert einstien

Best Answer

"Let go or be dragged." --Zen Proverb

Best Answer

When one door closes, another opens; but we often look so long and so regretfully upon the closed door that we do not see the one that has opened for us.

Best Answer

Life Sucks!

Best Answer

Life is all mind over matter, the government doesn't mind and you don't matter.

Best Answer

I like what Frank Zappa said. "America is a nation of laws, poorly written and randomly enforced"

Best Answer

keep on keeping on

Best Answer

"You dance with the devil; You don't change him he changes you."

Best Answer

A womans heart is the hardest rock the Lord God Almighty ever made and I can find no sign on it.

Best Answer

Marvelous action! Magical power!

Chopping wood . . . carrying water!

Best Answer

"What, me worry?" - Alfred E. Newman (Mad Magazine)

Best Answer

“This is the Great Theatre of Life. Admission is free, but the taxation is mortal. You come when you can, and leave when you must. The show is continuous. Goodnight.”

― Robertson Davies

Best Answer

Dont Look Down

Best Answer