XxkezzyxX XxkezzyxX 16-17, F 17 Answers Nov 6, 2012 in Dating & Relationships

When it gets dark enough, you can see the stars.” ~ Charles A. Beard.

I was introduced to this quote during a difficult time as as quote by Beard but there is a similar quote by Emerson

When it is dark enough, you can see the stars. ~ Ralph Waldo Emerson

Best Answer

Exactly

Best Answer

"You don't have a soul. You are a Soul. You have a body." C.S. Lewis

Best Answer

"Victory is sweetest when you've known defeat" Malcolm Forbes

Best Answer

"the only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good people to do nothing" -- live by it....

Best Answer

"I have no talents, I am just passionately curious" bet you can't guess who is that is by without using google :P

Best Answer

marilyn monroe i guess o.O

Best Answer

Hell no lol
omg he is amazing...he helped with the atomic bomb.......thats the only hint i'm givin you :P

Best Answer

Albert Einstein?

Best Answer

yay!!!! XD

Best Answer

Best Answer

seriously lost :(

Best Answer

"The reason people sweat is so they wont catch fire while making love" Don Rose

Best Answer

dont write a check your *** cant cash

Best Answer

Everyday I remind myself that my inner and outer life are based on the Lahore of other men, living and dead, and that I must excerpt myself in order to give in the same measure as I have received and am still receiving. Albert Einstein :3

Best Answer

You're making me choose ONE? Dang, my entire life thrives on quotes! Alright... one of my favorites is, "Don't judge me until you know me. Don't underestimate me until you challenge me. And don't talk about me, until you talk to me." ~Eminem.

Best Answer

you can put more than one if you like :)

Best Answer

Haha, thanks! Some of the quotes you really need to think about, if you wan't to understand the deep life changing meaning to it. "We are only given today, we were never promised tomorrow."... "You should have never trusted Hollywood." ~SOAD... "Today, you don't have to be a soldier. Don't have to be a soldier, stand down. It's ok, to be as you were, be as you were again." ~Flobots... "The world judges us by our actions, not our intentions."... "The only way to conquer a fear is to walk through it"... "Sometimes beginning's aren't so simple, sometimes goodbye's the only way" ~Linkin Park... "There are 6,852,472,823 people on earth, why are you letting one ruin your day?"... "In business and in life, you have to focus on the solution, not the problem."... "You are so poor, all you have is money."... "Don't even try to judge me, you don't know what the Hell I've been through." ~Eminem... "Success is my only option, failure is not." ~Eminem... "Truth be told, this world seems cold, without you." ~Hawk Nelson... "Sometimes I think the surest sign that intelligent life exists elsewhere is that none of it has tried to contact us." ~ Bill Watterson... "Expecting the world to treat you fairly because you're good is like expecting the bull not to charge because you're a vegetarian."... "Trust is like a paper, once it's crumpled, it can never be perfect again."... "I am responsible for what I say, not for what you understand."... "Hold your truth and stand your ground, don't let those bastards get you down." ~Eminem... "I am mature enough to forgive you, not dumb enough to trust you again.".... "Don't judge my path until you tread my journey." ~Eminem... "All animals, except man, knows the ultimate point in life is to enjoy it."... "Courage is being scared to death, but saddling up anyway."... "Let's trade each other's shoes, just to see what it would be like. I feel your pain and you feel mine, lets go inside each other's minds." ~Eminem... "When someone tells you about their problems, it doesn't mean they're complaining, but that they trust you."... I've put in way too many quotes as it is, but I still know more. And alot of those quotes are pretty cheesy, but I still love 'em. Anyway, I don't care if you read all of them or not, it feels good to remember them :D

Best Answer

Democracy is the theory that the common people know what they want, and deserve to get it good and hard.

H. L. Mencken

Best Answer

The bird sings not because he has an answer, but because he has a song!

Best Answer

Anything is possible! :-D

Best Answer

Yeah...but that's kinda negative to say :-/

Best Answer