Mine: " Wherever they may have come from and wherever they may have gone, Unicorns live inside the true believe's heart. Which means as long as we can dream, there will be Unicorns." - Bruce Coville
ZappedToTheUnicorn ZappedToTheUnicorn 22-25, F 13 Answers Dec 3, 2012 in EP

If you can keep your head while all those around you are losing theirs, it's just possible you don't fully understand the situation.

Best Answer

I am larger and better than I thought. I did not know I held so much goodness. — Walt Whitman

Best Answer

People make plans for the future but destiny looks and laughs at them

Best Answer

As we grow up, we learn that even the one person that wasn't supposed to ever let us down, probably will. You'll have your heart broken and you'll break others' hearts. You'll fight with your best friend or maybe even fall in love with them, and you'll cry because time is flying by. So take too many pictures, laugh too much, forgive freely, and love like you've never been hurt. Life comes with no guarantees, no time outs, no second chances. you just have to live life to the fullest, tell someone what they mean to you and tell someone off, speak out, dance in the pouring rain, hold someone's hand, comfort a friend, fall asleep watching the sun come up, stay up late, be a flirt, and smile until your face hurts. Don't be afraid to take chances or fall in love and most of all, live in the moment because every second you spend angry or upset is a second of happiness you can never get back.

Best Answer

“Real knowledge is to know the extent of one’s ignorance.” - Confucius

Best Answer

No one dies virgin... life ***** them at least once..

Best Answer