Hotnbothered69 Hotnbothered69 41-45 13 Answers Apr 10 in Community

Right now -- “How would humanity change if, instead of material wealth, consciousness was our highest value?”

Best Answer

Live and Let Live.

Best Answer

"He who gives up freedom for safety deserves neither".

Best Answer

“God, but life is loneliness, despite all the opiates, despite the shrill tinsel gaiety of "parties" with no purpose, despite the false grinning faces we all wear. And when at last you find someone to whom you feel you can pour out your soul, you stop in shock at the words you utter - they are so rusty, so ugly, so meaningless and feeble from being kept in the small cramped dark inside you so long. Yes, there is joy, fulfillment and companionship - but the loneliness of the soul in its appalling self-consciousness is horrible and overpowering.” <br />
― Sylvia Plath

Best Answer

Thats thought provoking. Great quote

Best Answer

As of now : Insomnia is a contagious disease, often transmitted from babies to parents. <br />
:)

Best Answer

:D . Too true.

Best Answer

*grins*

Best Answer

A fool thinks himself to be wise, but a wise man knows himself to be a fool.<br />
William Shakespeare

Best Answer

The heart has its reasons!

Best Answer

“The reason I talk to myself is because I’m the only one whose answers I accept.” - George Carlin

Best Answer

Mine is, "Whether you think you can or you think you can't you're right." -----Henry Ford

Best Answer

I can feel the sun in my face …. my child will have that privilege your life life my child your life my child…. Life is more terrifying and most mysterious … that is the purpose of life. Your life ,my child, your life, my child. One, so that I may be complete touché the universe…feeling it, you have name the process evolution, our child, your child, yyyour child, time is short, there is a terminal available, I can’t touch but I can see, the child is in a incubator now.

Best Answer

Too soon old, too late smart

Best Answer

I can certainly realte.

Best Answer

So many of us can :>

Best Answer

Life is like a box of chocolate , you never know what you are going to get. - Forest Gump

Best Answer