for me it's Germany
Mvendetta2 Mvendetta2 18-21, M 15 Answers Jun 13, 2012

England of course, closely followed by Holland but only because they have provided me with lots of Dutch coffee in Amsterdam "cough"

Best Answer

:D

Best Answer

GREECE

Best Answer

Viva Espania =]

Best Answer

i love spain very much but i want germany to win that time

Best Answer

Nederland.... oranje bovenal !

Best Answer

that was my favorite team too but after their bad playing i became supporting Germany.by the time i liked the goal of van persie in Germany

Best Answer

Was, am and will always be GERMANY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Super Mario was sooooooooooo superb this morning, nearly hattrick!!!

Best Answer

Dont have any favorites. But do watch it.

Best Answer

Germany. Ozil is awesome.

Best Answer

As an Irishman who lives in England, I have to say The Republic of Ireland. Although, I can't wait for England to get stuffed and Germany to win.

Best Answer

Why are they so many irish & polish people in England for.? Did you win a war.? Its a invasion. The french stay in france. The germanys stay in gemany. Go back to your own country. Go home.

Best Answer

ABE

Best Answer

?

Best Answer

Anyone But England!!!! (It's nothing to do with the English as such it's to do with the vitriolic and pompous press. They can't see how England can lose and trot out sad old pseudo racist drivel on the back pages of the London rags and on the BBC. BBC that's a joke for a start, it's suppose to be British yet they go on 'we' this and 'we' that what about the British people who aren't English)

Best Answer

ok but still want to know what is really you love and want it to win or deserve to win ?

Best Answer

Ireland our neighbours

Best Answer

Don't have one, don't want one.

Best Answer

Saaaaaaccccccccccccckeeeeeeeerrrrr! Alright!!!!! Touchdown by Lionel Ronaldo!

Best Answer