nadialovex nadialovex 16-17, F 30 Answers Nov 2, 2012 in Hobbies

I hate christmas and always have, my birthday is Dec.25th

Best Answer

The sacred midnight silence outside when everyone is sleeping, and the air is like peppermint, and you know that Christmas day just started.

Best Answer

That people are more caring to and about eachother

Best Answer

the smell of a real pine tree in the house, the crackle of the fire place, seeing all of my family, opening presents, great dinner.....the good 'ol days ! :)

Best Answer

I love the atmosphere,everyone stressing out and rushing around,lots of people and there's me pottering around amongst them.

Best Answer

Everything! The music, the lights, and my family making time to be together.

Best Answer

Peace

Best Answer

no man, peace is to expensive nowadays, that's even too much for Santa =P

Best Answer

I love everything about Christmas but especially love the lights it always looks so pretty.

Best Answer

families and fire

Best Answer

hey, I can give u fire for free, just tell me where you live =D

Best Answer

no thanks

Best Answer

When I was little and all the family would come over and I would get to play with my cosins, and then theres allways the big diner and all the smells. Then as I got older and had a kid of my own it was watching my son and nephues, neices opening up their presents and playing. Now there all gone and moved away and mostly Its just me alone.

Best Answer

I will go to church with my wife and enjoy that we are not alone in this world.. maybe go to Mc Donald after for late night supper hehehehehe..

Best Answer

I enjoy the cool weather. And the happiness of the children.

Best Answer

Kissing under the mistletoe - do you have that tradition? :)

Best Answer

i should say family but i thinks it's all the light and decoration.... it brings so much life to the world i love it !!! i think the best present i could ever receive for christmas it would be if someone just spent time with me and we decorated a tree and then did simple things that still counts for fun or if they brought me to see Christmas lights and skating... even though i fail at it

Best Answer