sexygirl8688 sexygirl8688 18-21, F 12 Answers Jul 2 in Dating & Relationships

None.

Best Answer

you dont like anything?? :(...than what would you change, be specfific

Best Answer

You look human.

Best Answer

what do you mean???

Best Answer

You look like a normal human being.

Best Answer

Well, I would definitely change your **** and belly over time. By that, I would feed you and make them BIGGER! ;-)

Best Answer

Nothing. But seeing how I'm not attracted to women and my opinion about your appearance shouldn't matter anyway.

Best Answer

without being cruel, but you seem to weight too much. Some maybe find it nice, but it's not good for your body.

Best Answer

Your legs.

Best Answer

honestly i love it all wouldn't change a thing but see you grow bigger

Best Answer

Keep doing what your doing you look good

Best Answer

I think you are amazing. I am very attracted to you and love the way your body looks. You have put on weight, but that doesn't matter. You are beautiful. I would definitely hook up with you.<br />
I also love that you like your body. You are comfortable showing people and that is very attractive. I love the way you look in your thong. I just want to say thank you and keep posting pictures.

Best Answer

OMG! You should warn people. I was permanently psychologically damaged by your pictures!

Best Answer

what the hell are u taking about

Best Answer

Are you pregnant?

Best Answer

no...do i look that big??

Best Answer

Wouldn't change a thing! I'd love to hook up with you just as you are!!

Best Answer

you need to lose weight, not a lot but you could definitely do with shedding a few kilos

Best Answer

do i really look that much bigger??

Best Answer

Yes, I don't want to be cruel but you're borderline obese. Some people might find it attractive but it really isn't AND it is deeply unhealthy. Not being nasty, being honest.

Best Answer

obese?!?! ...would you consider hooking up if me if you saw me??

Best Answer

No, I'd be happy to chat, dance, have a drink, etc but I wouldn't consider a relationship with you unless I had a "she's the one" moment.

Best Answer

but you would hookup and maybe have sex?

Best Answer

no, not at all I would not.. but I wouldn't be an arse about it and treat you badly.

Best Answer