Any kind i perfer the suede ones as long they have no heel they just make them so uncomfortable

Best Answer

No brand preference. Prefer them on the simple side, glossy and low-cut. But still, they can be awesome in suede, velvet, satin, etc..

Best Answer

My favorite kind are the shiny ones no matter the color, but if they are black I think they are so sexy and I love to wear them. And I'm not gay.

Best Answer

You are not gay? Guess that implies you are a guy. Too bad wearing cute shoes would cause a lot of people to assume you are gay. I got my boyfriend a pair of black patent ballet flats to wear around the house because I hate him flip-flopping around in Zorries. they look good on him, he says they are very comfortable. In no way do they give any impression he is less manly. Now if I could only get him to give up those awful baggy Levis!

Best Answer

it will happen, you ve no idea what we do or love, en if it means getting out of our comfort zone.

Best Answer

my favorite type ... #9 or 42 in EU ... LOL

Best Answer

My favourite type of ballet flats to see on a lady- Closed toe, patent leather (any colour) with a buckle or a nice big pretty bow. Very sexy :)

Best Answer

The ones that my granddaughter has. Along with all the tutu's that she and her friends like to dance the night away in.

Best Answer

Awww.

Best Answer

Ballet flats are turds. Moccasins for life.

Best Answer

Moccasins are cool as well.

Best Answer

I will take that as a compliment. Thank you.

Best Answer

I'm not sure why you're taking my comment so seriously, but it was not meant as a personal dig to anyone or thing. There is no need for you to be so hostile.

Best Answer

Yes it was a compliment and thank you, I also didn't mean no offense if any.

Best Answer

Please don't fight it was a simple question and her response wasn't anything to blow out of proportion.

Best Answer

My favorite style is plain black with no decorations. I think this styles is easily a unisex possibility. My most comfortable flats are L.L. Bean indispensable skimmers.

Best Answer

Lower cut ballet flats that shoe a little toe cleavage. Always worn barefoot!!

Best Answer