Spaceghost94 Spaceghost94 18-21, F 19 Answers May 29, 2012

PRAYER! MUSIC! MAKING PEOPLE LAUGH!

Best Answer

Many years ago, I got to stay in a cabin on a lake in BC. My host had an eskimo type Kayak (With the little rudder). every morning, I got up at 6 and took that little kayak out for a spin...just me and the loons...I think I would start everyday of my life like that if I could

Best Answer

Sex just before dawn, then doze for a while afterward.

Best Answer

A good thorough ******* doggy style, then a shower,breakfast and off to work.

Best Answer

depends on what i have to do that particular day .....

however, i have learned a Chinese proverb that says ..." a day that starts with a **** can not be all bad ) and since then .. i try my best to follow the Chinese traditions

Best Answer

being woken for early morning sex, then a nice relaxing hot shower, followed by a delicious cup of coffee and yummy pastry for breakfast, more sex, and then snuggling under a nice fuzzy blanket to watch a good movie. ....that would be my perfect morning. And it was my mornings til I had kids and this thing called "life" and "settling down" started. Can someone explain why settling down=chaos? lol...right now my perfect morning is my kids sleeping in past 6am and waking to a house that isn't already a disaster :)

Best Answer

On time... I have trouble waking up when I dont get enough sleep, which is every day.

Best Answer

i wake and **********

Best Answer

A good shag...

Best Answer

videogames

Best Answer