I really like the old swords that were used in the days of the Crusades.
KnightOfJustice KnightOfJustice 18-21, M 17 Answers Nov 29, 2012 in Community

Silence.

Martial arts, using your body as a weapon. Better?

Best Answer

You people are boring, state a real weapon.

Best Answer

Yes C:

Best Answer

Good :)

Best Answer

a revolver

Best Answer

A little creation of my own that I like to call the chainwhip-hooksaw..

Best Answer

I don't think my sword could stand against that, haha.

Best Answer

I am partial to the longsword, though I'm better with a Quarterstaff....my modern weapon would be me J-frame Model 60 .357 Magnum I have.

Best Answer

Nice, I like those two. I"m not a fan of guns though, they seem so cowardly.

Best Answer

They are only cowardly in the hands of a coward. I don't use a revolver for nothing. It's heavy enough to use as a club and whatnot...

Best Answer

Yeah, I just think attacking someone from a distance is cowardly in itself. It takes true courage and bravery to charge your enemy with sharpened steal.

Best Answer

In today's world, you have to carry a comparable weapon to your enemy, however, I like a good balanced knife too. An underhanded throw is is accurate as a bullet and just as deadly...dear old dad taught me well ...with a screwdriver at that.

Best Answer

Sadly, bringing a sword into the battlefield would probably give you the edge for a few minutes while your enemies laugh their *** off lol. If anything I'd use a regular gun but have a sword sheathed with me, lol. You know how to use a throwing knife? Dang, I'm not very knowledgable with weapons.

Best Answer

Actually, a throwing knife is a luxury. I was taught how to use an unbalanced tool first. Dad told me if I could throw that, I could land anything. It's all in the follow through, try it with a good sheath knife, under handed, put your finger along the flat of the blade, and when you throw, let your arm slip outwards from your body a little to give it the accuracy to stick in your target.

Best Answer

Not sure my family would ever appreciate me throwing knifes at things, but if I can ever get a target or something I will try that. In a knife fight I doubt your enemy will think you can throw it very well.

Best Answer

SLBMs great for surprising you enemy with a great big nuclear can of whoop ***!

Best Answer

The soul

Best Answer

Not even close to being a weapon...

Best Answer

It's a very powerful weapon...liable to do more damage than my beloved saturday night special

Best Answer

The katana

Best Answer