fakeola fakeola 26-30, M 15 Answers Jan 5, 2013 in Religion

Luke 2:8-14 from Kings James. Linus references this vérse as the true meaning of Christmas in the movie ' a charlie brown christmas' so priceless!

Best Answer

My favorite Bible passage is 1 Corinthians 13:4-8. I love it, because Hollywood and the society portray a convoluted perception of love. The Bible simplifies the meaning of true love.

Best Answer

as i said to therealxtina this is a beautiful sentiment. :)

Best Answer

What rubbish<br />
would YOU select to eat from a garbage can?

Best Answer

I am in no way a Christian, but I enjoy reading and learning about the most read and printed book in human history regardless... many of the sentiments are just, and as somewaht of an antitheist some of the best arguments I've made come straight from the 'divine inspiration' of the Bible.

Best Answer

Your question (as framed) appeared to have the spin of a theist promotion, thanks for your anti-theist identification.

Best Answer

Well, the answers are enlightening on both sides. :)

Best Answer

"The righteous man regardeth the life of his beast, but the tender mercies of the wicked are cruel."

Best Answer

'Even though I walk through the shadow of the darkest valley of death I will fear no evil, for you are with me'<br />
Self explanatory<br />
Psalm 23

Best Answer

1 Corinthians 13:4-8. I like it because it's the truth.

Best Answer

I agree. This is a beautiful sentiment. :)

Best Answer

In the beginning, God created the heavens and earth.

Best Answer

the feverish ramblings of ezekiel, or the kookooforcocoapuff crap in revelations

Best Answer

In the beginning. After that it's all down hill.

Best Answer

A camel can pass through the eye of the needle but not a rich man.Many have given their meaning to the statement but their meaning does not come close to what I understand the statement is meant.

Best Answer

You reap what you sow.......same as karma, I think.

Best Answer

Don't know which direction to go in. There are some pretty things in Corinthians and Leviticus is ******* creepy.

Best Answer