I'm not saying this is authorative, but I will give you what the 'Brains' out there think of you.
knightwhispers knightwhispers 56-60, M 29 Answers Aug 29, 2011

Indigo...

Best Answer

Lovers of blue have a deep need to find inner peace and truth, to live their life according to their ideals and beliefs without having to change their inflexible viewpoint of life to satisfy others.

Best Answer

O K here's one from the wonderful world of weird : My favorite color is blue BUT I can only precieve it if I am looking at Yellow , the experts call it Daltonism . but in plain terms I am _______________

Best Answer

Closest I can get? ... Choosing yellow as your favorite means you have a deep need for logical order in your everyday life and to be able to express your individuality by using your logical mind to inspire and create new ideas. Consequently, lovers of blue have a deep need to find inner peace and truth, to live their life according to their ideals and beliefs without having to change their inflexible viewpoint of life to satisfy others.

Best Answer

This sounds very close to the way I Tell it like it is with the facts and not the way the general populations wants to her it = A Man Cannot be comfortable With out his own approval .

Best Answer

"A Man Cannot be comfortable With out his own approval" I like what you say here and can comfortably say that I aggree with you alll the way.

Best Answer

deep violet

Best Answer

yellow

Best Answer

it changes according to my mood.

Best Answer

Sky color:). I like U...<br />
In childhood it was green, like benna-leaf or grass; i took time to find my favourite color:)...

Best Answer

You have a deep need to belong, to love and be loved, and to feel safe and secure. You need acceptance and acknowledgment for the everyday things you do for others - just a 'thank you' is sufficient." There you go :) ~F~

Best Answer

I don't like anyone 'thank' me for a small incident, neither i do that:)...coz. i don't like formalities:)...well sometimes...
Thank U anyway.

Best Answer

I am involved in doing personality tests on/for people also. I am a red. Orange. Black, according<br />
To the "hue are you " method.

Best Answer

Chinese red and gold

Best Answer

Red is the warmest of all colors. Red is the color most chosen by extroverts and one of the top picks of males. On the negative side red can mean temper or anger. In China, red is the color of prosperity and joy. Brides wear red and front doors are often painted red. Red is Tuesday's color. Red roses symbolize passionate love. Ruby rings should be worn on the left hand. Red is the color of Mars. This planet is known as the God of War. [whilst Gold:] It is no surprise that gold symbolizes wealth used wisely, but it is also the symbol of good health. People who favor the color gold are optimistic.

Best Answer

It's a toss up between blue and green. But I say your replies to both of those.

Best Answer

Lovers of blue have a deep need to find inner peace and truth, to live their life according to their ideals and beliefs without having to change their inflexible viewpoint of life to satisfy others; whilst if green is also your favorite, you have a deep need to belong, to love and be loved, and to feel safe and secure. You need acceptance and acknowledgment for the everyday things you do for others - just a 'thank you' is sufficient.

Best Answer

Black - and I read your answer to the other person who said black. Is there any variation because I can be a little insecure at times but mostly I'm confident and I'm not just saying that. Took a long time for me to get there but I am and it feels wonderful! :)

Best Answer

Black is a strong colour; in your case it shows it to be so in how you got to where you needed to get ... and what now makes you feel wonderful. You took control ... right? :-)

Best Answer

More than you know my friend...:)

Best Answer

Good ... good for you and not knowing how much makes it better than good. Well done you :)

Best Answer

Purple...purple...purple.

Best Answer

Does purple mean I'm insane or invisible???

Best Answer

For lovers of purple or violet; you have a deep need for emotional security and to create order and perfection in all areas of your life, including your spiritual life. You also have a deep need to initiate and participate in humanitarian projects, helping others in need.

Best Answer

No ... silly you ... LOL

Best Answer

thanks...I'm not sure of that analysis...the order &amp; perfection...if u could see my bed right now...I just bought 12 books &amp; they are scattered everywhere.

Best Answer

yeah, well they'll get moved soon enough because I'm sure you aren't going to sleep on them ... LOL

Best Answer

I love black. All the time. All day. Any day.

Best Answer

Already answered, but here you go: Black is considered the deepest of all colours. Those who favour black have a need for power and control in order to protect their own emotional insecurities.

Best Answer

I've loved grass green since I was a child.

Best Answer

Already answered, but still: If green is your favorite, you have a deep need to belong, to love and be loved, and to feel safe and secure. You need acceptance and acknowledgment for the everyday things you do for others - just a 'thank you' is sufficient. It appears you have endearing qualities.

Best Answer

Currently, sage green.

Best Answer

For those who's choice is green, you have a deep need to belong, to love and be loved, and to feel safe and secure. You need acceptance and acknowledgment for the everyday things you do for others - just a 'thank you' is sufficient.

Best Answer

taupe

Best Answer

Brown is the nearest to taupe and has many variations and so brown would fall in line here. Lovers of brown have a deep need for a safe, secure, simple and comfortable existence with supportive family and friends.

Best Answer

Black

Best Answer

Black is considered the deepest of all colours. Those who favour black have a need for power and control in order to protect their own emotional insecurities.

Best Answer

what the hell.ok,let's give it a try<br />
YELLOW

Best Answer

yeah...

Best Answer

If your choice is yellow: Choosing yellow as your favorite means you have a deep need for logical order in your everyday life and to be able to express your individuality by using your logical mind to inspire and create new ideas.

Best Answer

100% true,but I already heard it.

Best Answer

lavender

Best Answer

black-red and blue-black

Best Answer