MilweePetite MilweePetite 18-21, F 6 Answers Jul 11, 2012

first is purple, second is green. I don't know why we have a fav color, I guess it's just what looks best to us.

Best Answer

I love purple! ^_^

Best Answer

As kid I liked blue. As I grew up it changed to purple....

Best Answer

I think Black may be my favourite colour because it shows emotions best (for me) and it's simple and amazing.<br />
I just love it, I don't see why not many others find it as beautiful as I do.

Best Answer

Black, white, grey & purple. Surprisingly, everyone looks good in tourquoise (must be the meds., but I don't think that's how you spell it). My bad.

Best Answer

Favourite color is black. I dont know why we have it im guessing because everyone is different and so they like different colors and things. Also for some people colors remind there memorys or things that they have seen in there life. Im guessing black is mine favourite because it helps me hide myself.

Best Answer

Clear is my favorite color yup !

Best Answer

just answered that a moment ago...I like the number 13.
I'm a mister Mr. and 'am a happy person most of the time.

Best Answer

People who choose "clear" as their favourite colour are unable or unwilling to choose an actual colour from the spectrum.
They are like the transparent or "clear" prism which represents all of the colours equally, including the black shadow which is cast by the prism itself.

Best Answer