if poss giv a brief description of it pls
geekoftheweek geekoftheweek 26-30, F 17 Answers Feb 20, 2013 in Education

"4 Little Girls" by Spike Lee, a film about the 1963 Birmingham church bombing by the KKK that killed four little girls.

Best Answer

it was sad :(

Best Answer

The Bridge. <br />
(Wikipedia)<br />
The Bridge is a 2006 documentary film by Eric Steel that consists of the results of one year's filming of the Golden Gate Bridge in 2004, which captured a number of suicides, and additional filming of family and friends of some of the identified people who had thrown themselves from the bridge.<br />
The film was inspired by an article titled "Jumpers", written by Tad Friend, that appeared in The New Yorker magazine in 2003. Friend writes that "Survivors often regret their decision in midair, if not before", and suicide survivor Ken Baldwin explains “I instantly realized that everything in my life that I’d thought was unfixable was totally fixable—except for having just jumped.”[1]

Best Answer

Children Underground is a 2001 documentary film directed by Edet Belzberg.<br />
<p>
In an effort to increase the Romania's work force, former communist leader Nicolae Ceauşescu outlawed contraception and abortion in 1966. Thousands of unwanted children were placed in state orphanages where they faced terrible conditions. With the fall of Communism, many children moved onto the streets. Some were from the orphanages. Others were runways from impoverished families. Today there are 20,000 children living on the streets while the resources for sheltering these homeless youths are severely limited.<br />
Children Underground follows the story of five street children, aged eight to sixteen who live in a subway station in Bucharest, Romania. The street kids are encountered daily by commuting adults, who pass them by in the station as they starve, swindle, and steal, all while searching desperately for a fresh can of paint to get high with.

Best Answer

they all bend or lean towards 1 drastic movement, for instance, watch the movie foods inc. I bet you wont eat meat that day lol. I think documentaries are good but often brutalize one subject far beyond its real impact

Best Answer

i get ur point and that can make people dig there heels in and go the opposite way than the documentary intended eg the inconvinient truth,but often it is the shock value that ****** the human conciousness

Best Answer

100% agree with you on the shock value that is at times required for a movement to spark. It just seems like the sole purpose of documentaries...

Best Answer

The universe one, where it all began etc.

Best Answer

The Civil War by Ken Burns

Best Answer

American Movie- about an average guy making a low budget horror movie

Best Answer

lol saw that one too!

Best Answer

I don't even know if it would count as a documentary or just sensationalism, but when VH1 had a documentary called "Sexploitation on the Set" I watched it every time it came on and would love to own a copy of it but I can't find it anywhere. <br />
It's about the rap music industry and how they exploit their female dancers and video models sexually, and it had a bunch of interviews of these girls and what they thought, and what kind of stuff happened backstage.

Best Answer

i wud say that counts as a documentary
thanks 4the answer

Best Answer

Zeitgeist Addendum, easier to watch than the original... will open your mind...

Best Answer

Supersize Me.

Best Answer

The Life of Harold Zoid

Best Answer

Best Answer

Overlords of the UFO. Its a film about alien space ships.

Best Answer