"4 Little Girls" by Spike Lee, a film about the 1963 Birmingham church bombing by the KKK that killed four little girls.

Best Answer

The Bridge. <br />
(Wikipedia)<br />
The Bridge is a 2006 documentary film by Eric Steel that consists of the results of one year's filming of the Golden Gate Bridge in 2004, which captured a number of suicides, and additional filming of family and friends of some of the identified people who had thrown themselves from the bridge.<br />
The film was inspired by an article titled "Jumpers", written by Tad Friend, that appeared in The New Yorker magazine in 2003. Friend writes that "Survivors often regret their decision in midair, if not before", and suicide survivor Ken Baldwin explains “I instantly realized that everything in my life that I’d thought was unfixable was totally fixable—except for having just jumped.”[1]

Best Answer

The universe one, where it all began etc.

Best Answer

The Civil War by Ken Burns

Best Answer

American Movie- about an average guy making a low budget horror movie

Best Answer

I don't even know if it would count as a documentary or just sensationalism, but when VH1 had a documentary called "Sexploitation on the Set" I watched it every time it came on and would love to own a copy of it but I can't find it anywhere. <br />
It's about the rap music industry and how they exploit their female dancers and video models sexually, and it had a bunch of interviews of these girls and what they thought, and what kind of stuff happened backstage.

Best Answer

i wud say that counts as a documentary
thanks 4the answer

Best Answer

Zeitgeist Addendum, easier to watch than the original... will open your mind...

Best Answer

Supersize Me.

Best Answer

The Life of Harold Zoid

Best Answer

Best Answer

Overlords of the UFO. Its a film about alien space ships.

Best Answer