Scorpio1987 Scorpio1987 22-25, M 24 Answers Feb 10, 2012

At first glance their lips but over all their mind is the most attractive thing . <br />
Find someone with a brilliant , witty and twisted mind and all else paies in significance .

Best Answer

The brain.

Best Answer

Ofcourse. Everybody, take notes. This person here knows what it's all about. The rest of you are just plain carnal, all you think about is sex sex sex, get your minds out the gutter. Lol.

Best Answer

Well since it would be a man for me....I like nice butts and nice hands...(hmmm that sounds like a strange combo there) Plus good hygiene is a turn on!

Best Answer

Absolutely nothing strange about the nice butt and nice hands combo. **handclaps for the good hygiene**

Best Answer

YAY for good hygiene!! :-)

Best Answer

For me the first thing is the eyes, they are the window to the soul, they say. Also smile and mind.

Best Answer

I notice his hands

Best Answer

Interesting. What is it about the hands? What type of hands do you like?

Best Answer

I don't know Scorp, I can't go into details of it all, I just know when I watch a man working with his hands, Everything else around me fades. It's just his hands, and the way he uses them, gets me all hot and bothered and breathless. Sometimes.

Best Answer

Hmmm... Perhaps you like to be man hand-led. Sometimes. Could that be it? ;-)

Best Answer

I believe so Scorp....Sometimes, I want him to push me back and take the lead, but then let me do the leading sometimes. Ha...thats a good explanation, never really thought of it like that.

Best Answer

Wait a sec....man handled?...hahahaha

Best Answer

EXACTLY!!! Hahahaha... :-)

Best Answer

:)

Best Answer

my favorite parts are eyes and smiles on anyone. no matter what, the owner's true heart can be seen in the eyes and smiles. no matter what the eyes and smiles look like, their trueness is revealed.

Best Answer

Ah yes the eyes, such a beautiful and important organ. I knew a girl once, she was a Virgo, had the most beautiful eyes. I swear I could look at them for days. Just beautiful...

Best Answer

The face and the smile. Oh that's what does it for me. Second is the shape of her body, not too thin and not too fat, not too tall but short is okay. I've been married twice, first was 4'11 and my current wife is 5'1.

Best Answer

eyes, nose and his smile! :)) I'm in love? :) I guess...

Best Answer

Holy crap! That's a tough question to answer. I like so many parts of a woman that I can almost always find something attractive on any woman of any age and weight.<br />
Let me be more precise. Starting from the top, I like pretty hair, ears, eyebrows, eyes, noses, cheeks, lips (full), chin, face, neck, shoulders, arms, back, collar bone area, breasts (any size), abdomen, navel, waist, back, hands, fingernails, hips, butt, mound of Venus, pubic hair, thighs, legs, knees, calves, ankles, feet, toes, and toenails. Did I leave anything out? LOL<br />
However, one thing that turns me off totally, and negates any beauty that I may have noticed on her, is when I see her smoking. Some men get turned on by watching a woman smoke in a sexy manner. Not me! Any smoking at all is a major turn off. If she was a 10 before she lit up, she drops to a 5, or less if she blows smoke out of her nose. Yuck!<br />
I like chubby women as well as muscular or skinny. The first thing that usually catches my eye is her hair unless her chest is unusually endowed and stands out. Not that I prefer them to be large like that. Small is hot too. :)

Best Answer

Smoking is a huge turn off for me too. It would take a lot for me to overlook that because I dont think I could live with a smoker. I dont like the smell of it, on clothes and especially not in my home. I totally understand.

Best Answer

Awesome! Another thing that catches my eye, if I can see them, is her eyes. I play drums for belly dancers and sometimes they'll wear veils all over and have only their eyes exposed. Some of those Turkish women seem to be masters at eye make-up because I'll miss a few drum beats! But overall, sensuality comes from the eyes and how they look at me and herself. It makes me want to howl like a wolf while getting down on all fours! Owwwooooo! :)

Best Answer

Ha ha. Yeah the eyes do say a lot I think. Some would say they are the windows to a man's (or woman's) soul.

Best Answer

I love womens necks, and mens noses. Ones that just kind of stick out as you glance at them. :)

Best Answer

A womans neck, very sensual. Having said that I haven't seen too many fat necked women...

Best Answer

A well I find women with thick necks, and kind of masculine chins are the most attractive. It really depends on what "fat neck" would be.

Best Answer

True, it's all relative I guess, unless you mean, fat as in PHAT. Then it's aall good... Thank you for your comment :-)

Best Answer

man's eyes and hands,,

Best Answer

Hands are an interesting one. Don't understand what's so attractive about them. Oh well, each to their own I guess.

Best Answer

I love looking into his eyes, but if I'm being honest, I love men's backsides. I always have. When I was a teenager and guys would occasionally "moon" us, I wasn't as upset about it as some of my girlfriends were. ;)

Best Answer

Naughty girl. Rowr. Lol

Best Answer

Well, at FIRST it's the face...

Best Answer

Yep. I really can't get past the face. If I don't feel like kissing your face every romantic and sexual bone in my body goes to sleep.

Best Answer

a women nippples.mmmmmmmm

Best Answer

face and feet

Best Answer

the camel-toe... too crude? then the eyes? better

Best Answer

Yes I dont think camel-toe is a body part mister, but the eyes, yes that does qualify as a body part. Welcome to the party...

Best Answer