they cant run as fast and i can catch them

Best Answer

******* EPIC

Best Answer

I adore you kid , your a MAN

Best Answer

Kind of an odd question. I don't judge people by their body type.

Best Answer

so many crevices. so many opportunities for 100% gauranteed safe sex.

Best Answer

HA! i like your logic

Best Answer

Your no looker dear

Best Answer

I like a BBW who isn't too big. If she stands up straight and undressed in front of me, I need to still be able to see her pubic area. If her belly drops low enough to cover that area completely, then she's too fat for me, sorry to say.<br />
On the flip side, I don't like a woman who is too thin either. If her ribs remind me of a washboard, or she has no obvious butt, then she's too thin for me. I know, I'm shallow, but not as bad as most people.

Best Answer

To me the terms "BIG" and "BEAUTIFUL" are mutually exclusive when applied to women.<br />
BIG is OK, BEAUTIFUL is even OK. BIG AND BEAUTIFUL, no...no...<br />
I think not...no. Maybe the Grand Canyon or the Pyramids but not a woman.

Best Answer

in case you havent caught on yet i am going to say something creatively mean to evryone who says something unfriendly...
and well. i am making a sandwich at the moment and that is sapping my creativity so....
**** OFF ****

Best Answer

Most big women are not beautiful in my opinion. They should stop eating so much when people are starving in other countries. They should exercise more/

Best Answer

yea awesome answer dickface that is your favourite thing about bbw? its not even in context.
you make baby jesus cry

Best Answer

I'm a woman by the way and I don't find fat women attractive. I have a right to my opinion. If you're not ready for answers like mine, then don't ask questions.

Best Answer

you mean women your hatred is obvious , is your mom that ugly?

Best Answer

nope i am totally biased and unwilling to accept any opinion other than my own as correct.in doing so i have formed bbw religion.
hey there it is my creativity is back wow a sandwich and all this
im impressed
true story

Best Answer

Ummmm...weight watchers

Best Answer

yeah I don't see your ugly picture. ashamed huh?

Best Answer

i like your style nahdi

Best Answer

Haha. After your mug... NO

Best Answer