Rebeccajp84 Rebeccajp84 26-30, F 14 Answers Sep 22, 2011

The cool weather, the crisp air, lighting a fire on a cold morning to warm the house.

Best Answer

Ya definaatly the comfy clothes. Heavy sweatshirts with hoods on them, thermals and sweat pants for being cozy around the ranch. Use of the fire place more and movie night becoming more frequent. the change in the menue even, soupd and stews, roasts, warming comfort food that makes you want to curl up on a window sill and watch the seasons change. The brisk morning that wake you up faster, seeing your breath when outside after drinking from your coffee. That fact coffee tastes better, just like beer does in the summer weather. I love the frost covered corrals and ice sheet on the river in the mornings, and how fun the backroads get in the wet weather.

Best Answer

I might get to quit sweating,here in Florida.

Best Answer

I love the beginning of Fall, when its still warm, sunny, blue skies, lots of green, and lots of trees in wonderful autumn colors.

Best Answer

the temperature dropping, warm clothes, sitting over the heating vent; but I don't like when it's colder as in late fall and winter

Best Answer