angelicsmiles angelicsmiles 31-35, F 37 Answers Nov 27, 2012 in Community

Big strong arms and I love hairy chests! I am definitely a female.

Best Answer

amen sista!

Best Answer

Even when I was a teenager (eons ago) I loved hairy chested men yum!

Best Answer

Yes indeed!

Best Answer

Pretty much everything ,curves , dimples ,lumps and bumps , skin texture , scent of , thigh curves , hips , breasts , expressive eyes , feminine wiles , mischevious ways , fake innocence , presentation (care with ) , vulnerability , affectionate ways , a large " ***** mound" is always nice , just to sit and watch the way she does things , her routines , the absolute beauty of her care for others , and animals . Women truly , truly beautiful , in a myriad of ways . Yep, you guessed it , i am a male.

Best Answer

And I also guessed just how much you like a woman! :)

Best Answer

I just love them to bits . what can i say. A scorpion girl . Hottest of all the star signs , at least for us taurean males any way.

Best Answer

Do you know I am a Scorpion girl? :) So ty.. for the group compliment on behalf of that group.

Best Answer

I'm a female....I like a man's strength; physical and emotional. A man's deep voice preferrably whispering in my ear. A man's laugh; deep and guttural. And of course, a man's physical attributes!!

Best Answer

As a female, I find pleasure in Male's Wit n Humor.

Best Answer

i am male..and i like woman's way of talking ,way of behaving..i like reality on them, maturity + fun loving lol , her understanding behavior , her caring nature, and main thing open minded nature...:)

Best Answer

the "opposite-ness" of women... they are soft, gentle, tender. and of course, their sexual attractiveness... their biology screams out to mine. ;-)

Best Answer

i am a man. i like the curves of a woman, the way she smells, her soft smooth skin and her gentle touch.

Best Answer

I'm a male and my favorite things about females are the cute clothes they wear.

Best Answer

female and I can't lie. I love a man's *****

Best Answer

I'm male and I would have to say thier body because I would say they fact they can make me laugh but males make me laugh, I would say thier eyes but males have gorgeous eyes and so on. So that's why I would pick the female body is my favroutie part.

Best Answer

I am a male. I love a Womans smile, touch, sensuality, hair, eyes, personality.<br />
Things that make me go hmmmmmmmmmmmmmm. =)

Best Answer

Aww.

Best Answer

I am male. Females are usually more... that is they tend not to be... I should say the good ones are always pleasant company

Best Answer

Lol ... so much thought and hesitations .... we dont bite, do we? :p

Best Answer

It's not easy to generalize them all, and was just being funny in my way of answering... in stream of consciousness. And yes I have been literally bitten and have the scars still lol

Best Answer

Aww, lol. We all get bitten.. some pretty cannibalistic ppl out there. :p

Best Answer

To be fair, it was my idea :Ol

Best Answer

LOL... Okay .. You are making my mind imagine! lol.

Best Answer

I'm a male and damnit I'd have to say it's the voice.

Best Answer

What about the voice?

Best Answer

The pitch, the tone, the feminine sense. I'm really attracted to feminine qualities, and nothing says feminine like the voice itself in my opinion :)

Best Answer

:)

Best Answer

Male and I don't know.

Best Answer

oops.

Best Answer

I'm male. I love a giving nature since I know she will not drain me emotionally and try to use me all the time.

Best Answer

that touching of the souls when a man enters a woman at the peak of passion. Male

Best Answer

I like and appreciate how a lady carries herself--with style, grace and inner confidence...

Best Answer

I'm female. Easy to talk to.

Best Answer

I'm male. I just find females indescribably awesome. I can't explain it.

Best Answer

I'm a male.<br />
The thing I most like about the opposite gender is their eyes.

Best Answer