As I work at a walmart, never actually seen it done, but I would say--Good-go for it-just dont get caught. Believe me, Walmart DESERVES to be stolen from as sh*tty as they treat their employees!!!

Best Answer

I agree that and salary and hourly cuts.

Best Answer

yea.......gotta love those "pep talk" meetings they have in the middle of the aisle?!

Best Answer

Thank god I work nites and miss the pep talks--just overworked to death instead--lol.

Best Answer

Dude, just pay for the condoms.

Best Answer

Hahahahahahaha

Best Answer

I would probably stare hard at them. They might put it back. If not, then I might tell them that I saw them and that, in case they didn't know, Walmart has security cameras. If they still didn't put it back, then I'd have to consider what I'd do next. Would depend on the person and what they were stealing. How they acted toward me, etc.

Best Answer

Exactamundo :D

Best Answer

Aaaaaaaaaay! ;)

Best Answer

it's usually a little old lady.....stealin food.......i think "you Go Girl!"........i'll create a distraction......& you make a run for it on yur scooter

Best Answer

lmfao

Best Answer

My first thought would be be "what the HELL am I doing in WalMart?"

Best Answer

Best Answer

They're getting arrested. Walmart is hardcore about that.

Best Answer

lmao

Best Answer

Yeah I imagine they don't want employees playing hero.

Best Answer

I would watch to see if they get away with it. Real human dramas are interesting.

Best Answer

Haha agreed!

Best Answer

wow, he must be REALLY poor

Best Answer

lmao

Best Answer

If that person is to the point in their lives where they HAVE shoplift from... Wal-Mart.. screw it, give it to them.

Best Answer

XD

Best Answer

First I would see what they're stealing and see if its worth any of their trouble. I've seen someone steal makers? idk weirdo?

Best Answer

nothing if they get caught they get caught i used to shoplift when i was in my teens for years started with the corner stores then clothing stores

Best Answer

=/

Best Answer

awww, I want some free shi*

Best Answer

lmao

Best Answer

bastads.. they deserve it..lol.

Best Answer

Best Answer

Why pay for it it was made my children in some other country you will be back in a week to shoplift a replacement

Best Answer

That they have balls being so obvious in front of other customers and all those cameras.

Best Answer