wendu44 wendu44 18-21, F 8 Answers Dec 28, 2012 in Pets

Oh I have several. Two incidences comes to mind first. One time there was this cat that I named Peanut Butter and my cat Jaz hated him. He would come around often to eat the food I'd put outside for him. Anyway, one day I was eating peanut butter and celery I believe it was, and I said to my cat Jaz "These are great peanut butter chops." Jaz looked at me with bugged out eyes and she had the most unusual face I've ever seen on her. She really thought I was actually eating the cat. I teased her with that several more times and she gave me the same look and popped out her eyes to the max lol.

Second story--ever heard a cat scream? Well I did this once. My cat looked out the blinds and went "Aaaahhhhhhhh" and I said "Jaz what is it? It can't be that bad?" And I looked outside and I saw what looked like a bunch of big stray cats eating together. It was dark and I couldn't see much so I flipped the light switch and three of the biggest raccoons (looked like bears) were gnashing their teeth and eating with fury. I screamed at the top of my lungs and ran and so did Jaz lol. We ran like two frightened teenagers that just saw ghosts!

Also, I was eating an orange and I put the pungent citrus peeling up to my cat's nose and she flinched and had a look of horror on her face like she was saying "Why in the world would you do that to me mama, that smells awful." LOL

Best Answer

Unfortunately, all of my pets died :((

Best Answer

My male cat humped my other male cat

Best Answer

My cat puking in my hair..right before I was supposed to go to school..was late for school then as I had to wash my hair..or when my cat did a **** in the washing basket...ewh

Best Answer

my cat...

Best Answer

Too many to mention, one of my dogs is in my opinion retarded!

Best Answer