Romila Romila 22-25, F 15 Answers Apr 8, 2009

Make a change in someone's life for the better and save someone's life one day

Best Answer

To be happy. Live a fruitful life, and make it as good for the people around me as possible. <br />
Can't ask for much more.

Best Answer

Marriage, children.

Best Answer

To be a better person...

Best Answer

My goals and aims are simple. I plan to wake up, alive, tomorrow morning! What more could I ask for?

Best Answer

My goal is to become a Pilates Instructor...the aim is to teach and help as many people that I can to understand the benefits of mind body connection, recover from injury and realigin the spine as well as body. Over all...I just want to help those in genuine need and touch lives and the main aim in that is to give an share the love in my heart-i have alot of love to give.

Best Answer

Changing my country and making it richer. But I have not known what to do yet.

Best Answer

"He hath shewed thee, O man, what is good; and what doth the LORD require of thee, but to do justly, and to love mercy, and to walk humbly with thy God?" Micah 6:8

Best Answer

Overcome Ana & help others who struggle with EDs! Lol ...

Best Answer

Become a filthy rich surgeon and stay beautiful forever.

Best Answer

My aim in life is to continue to thrive on making a difference in other peoples lifes,while doing this I work on my own happiness too.

Best Answer

For what's left of my life: To make sure I'll be alright once I'm old and have to stop working, that I don't have to be poor again.

Best Answer