Mine is yoga. It's improved my posture, physical and mental health.
Blogger422 Blogger422 36-40, F 8 Answers Apr 7, 2012

My greatest discovery has to be psychology, since taking an interest in and studying psychology at some length in my personal time, the world has become a much less dark place to live in. Because when you have some understanding of why people do what they do: why some people commit crimes and so on, and that it is caused by lack of positive social experiences, bad upbringing etc.. And that some people are actually born psychopathic so can't actually help the way they are (differences can be seen in the structure and function of psychopaths' brains via brain scans). You realise no one is actually naturally spiritually bad. That means we have it in our power with proper education, understanding, medical advancements and compassion to change the human race. I wish I could properly put in to words what I mean but hopefully someone here understands where I’m coming from.

Best Answer

I took a few courses in psychology too. It's really as fascinating subject and you never forget what you learn. I loved psychology as much as I loved philosophy. Just think, you will use what you learned for the rest of your life.

Best Answer

Yes. I think once you've learned some psychology, it changes your life and those you come into contact with forever. By the way, I love philosophy too. :-)

Best Answer

Walkman and the record pla<x>yer. those things helped me get into loving old things

Best Answer

Not going into details...Something that I'm shocked about.

Best Answer

The most amazing invention so far is the thermos....it keeps food hot....it keeps food cold...how do it know????

Best Answer

Good question.

Best Answer

mine is that I can survive anything, (even when it really hurts)and i can still love.

Best Answer

Me too. Life has thrown me virtually everything and I've survived it all. Good for you. I bet you're a very strong person.

Best Answer