I am writing a psychology paper on first impressions (and also out of sheer curiosity) and want to know what your HONEST first impression of me is from my pictures/profile info. Please and thanks. :)
hanniejoy hanniejoy 18-21, F 27 Answers Nov 26, 2012

Smart, inquisitive, still looking for your place in this world, capable and friendly.

Best Answer

ur beautiful and very chick darling. a bit short tempered but tolerable.

Best Answer

Intelligent, adventurous, bold and perhaps a little zany in a good way. However, your most attractive characteristic is you are naughty like me.

Kendra

Best Answer

My first impressions is.. Wow this girl looks like she has some brains, maybe we can actually have an intelligent conversation on EP! =)

Best Answer

I would let you do me

Best Answer

You look happy, I think you are intelligent, athletic, that you enjoy life. I think you have nice hair. You are healthy. I bet you would be a good, understanding friend.

Best Answer

Looks 23-25 yo, stronk and kinky.

Best Answer

It's a teeny pic, but I'd go with definitely a cutie. A ten second look at your profile tells me you're maybe a little mixed up, but definitely smart, and perhaps a little daring. Seems to add up to a good package.

Best Answer

You're pretty and have a wonderful smile. I saw some of your pics and LOVE your legs in nylons. I mean that. They're so sexy and you look great in heels. You have an amazing body. Don't change anything when it comes to that. And feel really good about yourself! That's important.

Best Answer

A happy mom type.

Best Answer

So happy you could die [and I like that] Looking at you actually made me feel happy.

Best Answer

Friendly, intellectual, pretty ;9

Best Answer

cute girl. Seem happy.

Best Answer

You and I have a lot in common and you seem like a genuinely happy person. Good job, good life, good friends.

Best Answer

angel face and devilish eyes. Intelligent and adventuresome

Best Answer

Cute nice girl with enough of a naughty streak to be interesting. :)

Best Answer

Wild, intellectual, confident.

Best Answer

happy girl

Best Answer