JAZ1792 JAZ1792 18-21, M 11 Answers May 27, 2012

My deepest desire is to make a best friend and its deepest because i never had one and if i get what i wanted i might die with happiness.. lol..

Best Answer

thats cool bro, I hope you find a best friend everyone deserves happiness

Best Answer

and everyone deserves to die... lol.. j/k... thanks.. :D

Best Answer

To Finally Be Told The Truth, I Simply Wanna Know I Hate How My Parents Look Me In The Eyes And Lie As If It Were Nothing... And If I Knew The Truth I'd Finally Be Free I'd Finally Be Fully At Peace.

Best Answer

what exactly are they lying about,plus ik how that feels to be lied to while they look in your eyes

Best Answer

I Wish I Knew... All I Know Is Whatever Happened Caused Me To Wipe Out Half Of My Life, And Someone They Think Is Okay For Me Not To Remember And They Won't Let Me Visit A Lot Of My Family Back In PR, Well They Won't Let Me Go There Period. I Was Arguing With My Mom A Couple Of Nights Ago And I Told Her I Was Going To Find Out Eventually And She Was Like Yeah Okay. I Know Is Something Or Else When I Talked To My Godparents They Would Have Told Me I Was Being Silly Not Tried To Change The Subject. This Has Been Hunting Me Since I Was Like Ten.

Best Answer

I just want her to be happy

Best Answer

aww thats sweet

Best Answer

Mine .... I can't say..... I want to buy I can't..... But if I got it. I would be the happiest wolf on the planet

Best Answer

I want my dad back. He was my best friend. I don't know what I would do... But I would be even happier than I am now.

Best Answer

Being part of your pack

Best Answer

Not want it anymore or want something else, unfortunately that is my problem...

Best Answer

what do you mean by not want what anymore?

Best Answer

Doesn't matter its the principle, its in my nature

Best Answer

ok just asking

Best Answer

You

Best Answer