Heartsong: One song to describe who you are at your core, regardless of how you may appear on the outside. It is what you, as a person, sound like. For example, if I listened to your Heartsong, it would give me a good idea of how you behave, what you enjoy, and who you truly are at heart, hence 'Heartsong'. Here's my Heartsong, Sonic Colors. www.youtube.com/watch?v=JSHVQeRFun0 As my good friend (who proposed the idea) put it, "Completely and totally amibiguous, but if your heart could play a song, do you know what it would sound like?"
Inkwaber Inkwaber 18-21, M 5 Answers Jan 23 in Doing Good

Ludovico Einaudi's nuvole bianche "http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fEOJQawykD0"

Best Answer

Relaxed, deep, reflective, true, far-away, confident, content, happy.

That's the impression I got.

I need to say I really love this song, and I'm so glad that you linked it to me. ^_^

Best Answer

yes ! you are so good at this kudos! .
I found this song when i was watching some football vids on youtube (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_c55cW6UGP0) , and it has been my love ever since.

and this song if you are a football lover is like a commentary to the legendary performance ronaldinho gave that day. When the song starts slowly , it is like the footballers are stretching their legs, slowly gathering momentum, and when it catches up , the beauty of football comes all in its glory, and when the song becomes loudest, it is when the ball is with you, and you are dribbling it, moving it at will, ripping through the defense , painting a beautiful picture, a master at work and then you shoot, shoot for life,for your dreams, for that goal, and ball is now in air,twirling on its own, flying like a bird, and the song stops, and so do your breath, and that of millions of people, but goalkeeper makes the leap of faith, extends his reach, and jumps to the greatest height that a man ever has, he makes the leap of century and saves the goal, and there is a sad chorus that goes like ooohhhh! , and you are lying down,exhausted ,fallen,defeated, like it is no more in you,the strength,the spirit it is gone, and the song again starts slowly and so do you, stand up and start walking slowly with a smile, building up momentum again and so is the song and once again the ball is with you, once again you are moving in the field like the brush strokes of an artist, you are making your way through the defenders, a dance of skill, a legendary piece of performance, now your legs feel tired, the weight of ball too much, your spirit is giving up now, you give it one last push, and you sprint, you dribble, and you move your legs, like you never have done it before and again you kick the ball, with all your might, with all your spirit , with all your intelligence, your soul goes along with the ball, and again the song silences , millions of people are looking in awe, the world has come to halt, you look at the ball, flying like a beautiful bird, twirling with magic, and the goalkeeper again jumps , your heart is about to burst and then it is A GOALLL!, you feel heavy now, your legs are incapable of moving now, and you lie down exhausted on the field of battle having done your job, with a tear in your eye and glory for ages to come.

Best Answer

Anything that resonates to my spirit. It could be All The Way by Frank Sinatra to Rob Zombie's More Human Than Human to The Heart Of The Matter by Don Henley.

Best Answer

Hm. More Human Than Human really stuck out at me. The beginning was really trancy and progressive, like a moving car. Then suddenly there are all these extreme rising joyous jumps, stacking on top of one another till they crumble, and start over again, always with the beat.

Cool. Together. Forward. Confident. Progressive.

Best Answer

it depends the timing....right now I have a lot going on and I do not feel in the happiest mood<br />
I have been listening to Britney Spears song she recorded with her sister called Chillin with you! on her Britney Jean cd. The song is about not having a worry because when her sister is around, everything is ok.....<br />
well my sister has been helping me with something,..so...there you go

Best Answer

Perfectly fine! Your Heartsong can change at any time if you want it to, after all, it is yours, so it should be customizable. ^-^

Sounds like you are relaxed and having fun at the same time without a care in the world. The pressure is gone now; it's all happiness, freedom, and worry-free!

Best Answer

Ummm, I wish..LOL I have no job (no income, no health insurance), living off my savings and if I do not get a job between now and end of March I am moving in with family. My sis helped me a lot through this and she is helping me pack and move etc...so I feel blessed to have family who cares about me ;)

Best Answer

"Connected" by Stereo Mc's

Best Answer

Great choice! I find you to be chill, laid back, comfortable, but jazzy, and out there, all at the same time. I can see someone walking down a street, bobbing their head to this, having a joyful- yet-relaxed time. Maybe they point and wink at someone, and stroll on along. If that's not the impression that you intended at all, then by all means tell me right away!

Best Answer

Right on the money. I'm often told I have a very laid back attitude, very casual, like nothing ever bothers me.
You are also right, that I will smile at many people along the way and pass on the vibe, and I have been know to wink at pretty girl or two as well.

Best Answer