Lushiro Lushiro 18-21, M 10 Answers Nov 11, 2012 in Community

bullies can be very complicated and i think we should try and avoid labels. i hear people saying they are JUST bullies and it does make them seem less threatening but we need to do more if its to be stopped altogether.. i think its good to try and understand them individually so that they can possibly learn to deal with their anger or hate in a healthier way.and get rid of it.

Best Answer

I could try to understand. I guess making someone cry only to feel stronger and more powerful would mean something. Why is this person doing this? What is going on at home? But, I'd rather spend energy on making the teased stronger. Some you may never be able to correct. I feel some people may just be evil.

Best Answer

Yes. I agree with this completely :)

Best Answer

Euthanasia, or castration

Best Answer

stand up to them bullies are not lookin for a fight just someone that will take their **** and let them push u around my advice is to punch them in the throat that will make them leave you alone

Best Answer

My impression is that many childhood bullies do not realize that they are doing such things. In later life, when their former behavior is recounted, they are shocked. They do not remember and are truly sorry.

Adult bullies. They have some sort of mental problem.

Best Answer

Yes.

Best Answer

jerks / no justice like mob justice

Best Answer

Understand it is not us, it is them and document and report them. In the mean time support their victims.

Best Answer

Of course. But most bullies probably lived tragedies or deal with some kind of trauma, angry, self-destructive people who feel as though other human beings make perfect outlets to release their misery upon, just trying to see a new light is all, the people who suffer are gravely ...less fortunate...

Best Answer

Such thing as called insight. Knowing you have issues and dealing with them, you can not change what has happened. Does not mean you have to repeat what was done to you. I supported the bullied at work, one too many, I was the next victim and added to what else was going on in my life had a nervous breakdown. I know it was not me, I was very popular, just a couple of people in positions of power and who were honestly living sad sad lives. What else was happening in my life, a "friend" who had been abused in her life, or so she says, decided to act out in mine. She became an abuser herself.

Best Answer

As was I for most of my life...I have recovered, most cannot for reasons I completely understand. I'm just trying to understand why such people do what they do to inflict so much pain upon people even if it kills them. It's a sad sad world...

Best Answer

We can never understand because it makes no sense. They do not see it as such, jealousy they do not want to admit perhaps ? In secure in themselves? Who knows, bullies' exist and I hate how they behave.

Best Answer

Many many many factors...

Best Answer

EXACTLY, just remember not you. Daughter going through it now, kills me, never bullied at school, hell one person tried, just could not feel what she was trying to do. Just thought idiot. Now with my history at work, hard to explain to her, tough it out, rubbish. Things are getting better for her, thank God. Like all bullies always another victim. Yep went down to the school and voiced that what was happening was not acceptable nor to be tolerated, police involvement was my next call.

Best Answer

How hard is it to understand that they just like the feeling of superiority and that letting them get away with it will not solve anything. They will suffer harshly if we let them bully, because they'll grow up that way, and become criminals.

Best Answer

Well you have to think what cause them to feel as though they NEED to hurt people to get their point across, most bullies are sad people who need therapy or some kind of mental help. Least that's what I think I try understanding the core root of their behavior than what's displayed before me.

Best Answer

Correct, when you need to make another person feel bad in order to feel good about yourself, you have a problem.

Best Answer

Wait, so they're that selfish and they get more dignity than their victims? Those who have chosen to accept responsibility for their own actions are seen as fine when they're victimized because they're not bullies? How about they're jerks and they like hurting people. What point do they need to get across? How about they're selfish and they should be punished?
Do you know what happens to the victims? They can get really messed up from the bullying and many commit suicide. They can often fall into depravity and become bullies themselves. You know other examples of bullying? Sexual harassment, molestation, etc.
Really, you're argument does not hold water. It's really a very obvious codependency and will not solve anything.
Another way of looking at it is to say that Hitler had to murder a bajillion Jews to get his point across... what was his point? How about he wanted to murder moral accountability.

Best Answer

to solve any problem you must understand the situation, or in this case understand why they think the way they do...which is usually neglect/abuse situations but there are a few that are just plain psychotic.

Best Answer