I think any type of competition is healthy for children, because they have to learn a lesson in life that there are winners and loosers. However, when winning depends on something you have no control over (how you look) then that is unhealthy and not right for a kid.

Best Answer

It's not all about looks, it's about talent and personality and looks

Best Answer

Its her life you have to let her make some of her own choices

Best Answer

Shes 7... she also wants to jump out of windows to see if she can fly and stick things in plug sockets.... i cant let her make her own decisions. she just simply is not old enough. its not as amazing as it looks all the photos she sees are of me and Laura winning not of us crying and not how its effected both of us now... I have BDD and Laura.. dont even get me started about her.

Best Answer

from her point of view she could be feeling either excluded (they don't want me to have fun like they did) or you are secretly saying she is not very attractive ... I do believe you have her best interests at heart but did you listen to such logic at her age? Try an honest hay to heart with her ... Good luck

Best Answer