A great concert, sleeping in late and a rib eye cooked medium rare with a side of burgundy mushrooms. Ecstasy

Best Answer

wow , those 3 things do sound awesome

Best Answer

every summer I rent a 5 person house boat for a week in 1000 islands Ontario and just chill out at various little islands with steak and beer and music..... its a week I really enjoy, not to much clothing is worn I can tell you........ you should join me some time for a few days?

Best Answer

Being with family & friends ..

Best Answer

I would be alone, just doing whatever I feel, I suppose.

Best Answer

sounds great to me

Best Answer

A long session of lovemaking with someone I really fancy, coffee, newspapers, a walk through the Marais district in Paris, lunch somewhere along the way, visit an exhibition or two, a concert, dinner out, then back to the apartment... The next day, a walk in the Tuileries or out in Fontainebleau forest, lunch in a country inn, back to the apartment, a quiet evening reading, watching TV or making love again, or perhaps all of the above.

Best Answer

That would be an AMAZING weekend for sure !!!! Do you live in Paris? or would just love to go?

Best Answer

I used to live there and it was the happiest time of my life.

Best Answer