analuver analuver 13-15, F 9 Answers Nov 15, 2012 in Community

waking up in the morning and knowing iI am stil alive . <br />
I give thanks to god for this every day.

Best Answer

No stress.

Best Answer

waking early enough to see the sunrise, going hiking for 2 hours, having a picnic breakfast, going back home for some cuddle time and a nap, then cooking lunch and play some cards, and a romantic movie and dinner later. That would be dreamy. :)

Best Answer

Food and clothes shopping done with money left over. Housework done, all clothes clean and put away. Kids and cat fed, kids not fighting and no one calling or meowing for mummy.

Best Answer

i want to travel across europe with some romantic man and enjoy the view, the food, the wine, and the nights....ooh gonna have to leave my husband at home

Best Answer

Someone opens the door for me, my "friends" don't ditch me and don't ignore me, my teacher doesn't dress like a **** and doesn't shout, I have music for 2 periods, I make my section look AWESOME and get 50hrs just for that (already doubled) and I come home to fresh coffee and my cat who will greet me at the front door :-)

Best Answer