Candles lit, A raging stormy night, something playing from the Residents or Thievery Corporation on vinyl, my boyfriend dressed up like a goth and minxed version of Andrej Pejic on his back on the dining table, a glass of something from medoc, a titanium scalpel with a number #11 blade, and someone he's warmed up for me in the clawfoot tub.

Best Answer

you are ****** haha :)

Best Answer

:)

Best Answer

A surprise dinner a walk in the park that is secluded for lite four play. A ride home with John Coltrane playing. When I walk in the door rose petals lead me to a fireplace with music playing. Slow kisses begin and a night of passion continues

Best Answer

Going for supper, a movie, and a walk like we used to. No kids, no cell phone, no worries. It was so much more romantic when it was just us, freedom, and time.

Best Answer

i totally understand

Best Answer

depends on my mood....<br />
it can be some chinese food, some wine and a good movie to watch and just snuggle together under a blanket<br />
it can be a walk on the beach watching the sunset<br />
it can be a hot cup of coffee early in the morning on the beach watching the sunrise!!! <br />
it can be hanging out in front of a fireplace... just chatting about whatever<br />
it can be getting dressed up, going out to fancy place to eat and just enjoying each others company<br />
it can be a fun night of bowling ... just laughing and having a beer!

Best Answer

Being with a guy who truly cares about me and knows how to show it.

Best Answer

an evening with just my husband and I. completely alone. & he doesn't have to work... we go out to dinner, we see a symphony or a play. .. go for a nice carriage ride through the city.. ..and the rest is his secret. ;] <br />
he's a pretty romantic guy.. but he works every night .. his last day off was over a year ago.. and I always have my boys.. I don't have a sitter.. so just a night with him.. without the boys.. would be romantic..

Best Answer

i lnow last night was my hubbys birthday and we went and had anice dinner and bowling for the 1st time in a yr....we have 5 kids!

Best Answer

wow... I feel ya.. and we only have 3 X]

Best Answer

Lots of beer, prawns, Str ipp ers and a comfy bed

Best Answer