fuglygirlonthebench fuglygirlonthebench 18-21, F 14 Answers Aug 30 in Community

Stuffed animals. Living animals. They're all cute.

Best Answer

Innocence is someone undamaged by the corruption of this world. Like a white flower surrounded by mud yet untouched by it. Purity when it not only brings sunshine to cloudy days by simply existing but also makes me smile because it reminds me of how much good there can still be in the world. I believe it's a beautiful thing.

Best Answer

It's when you still can believe that most people are good and in things like karma... Before you realize the truth about how cruel our world and mankind actually is...

Best Answer

Innocence is pretty close to ignorance, just not knowing about the perverted/bad things.

Best Answer

I enjoy my fair share of both innocence and the other one.

Best Answer

I think its overused. just like in certain cases a kid breaks something and people say that you shouldn't be upset because they're innocent and don't know better.

Best Answer

Innocence is to not know suffering... and all children should have innocence.. but unfortunately not all do

Best Answer

when your own eyes sparkle without any wants and wishes

Best Answer

innocence is kind of having a very pure look about the world and not being aware that there is anything dark or leery lurking around; I would say innocence is a very short period of everyone's life

Best Answer

Best Answer

no earth :)

Best Answer

its not age that or maturity..........its the first time you feel shame, or made too.............................innocense over

Best Answer

babies in cots are really innocent

Best Answer

people who try to all the damage for others

Best Answer