AliceThroughTheLookingGlass AliceThroughTheLookingGlass 31-35, F 29 Answers Jul 22, 2012

that her self esteem must have been super low to stoop to that drastic a measure just to look "better" when she prolly looked fine to begin with..........

Best Answer

Natural is always better and more healthy. Size doesn't matter to me. They are nice to look at and play with, but they don't make a woman a woman.

Best Answer

they had spare money and wanted bigger boobs? Its a matter of personal decision.

Best Answer

Ew.

Best Answer

They are insicure

Best Answer

That her boobs are bigger than they used to be. It doesn't change or mean anything to me.

Best Answer

Some women feel they need inhancemet, and that's ok. Some women need them for reasons of reconstruction from breast cancer. But to have them just to have them when not needed...to make bigger when already big is disgusting.

Best Answer

They probably have a low self-esteem.

Best Answer

It' s a waste of money and ... It isn't natural

Best Answer

Yuck! That and what good are breasts if nipples are no longer sensitive?!?!

Best Answer

Sometimes it can work, breast implants have come on a long way.

Best Answer

I actually prefer smaller... so I'm always disappointed when some girl goes overboard with that stuff.

Best Answer

Schwing!

Best Answer

The impressions I got were Favorable.

Best Answer

seems to raise her confidence, so that's always good.

Best Answer

Same as one without them.

Best Answer

I think the same of them as I do of women without implants. If implants give them some needed self asteem and/or make clothing fit better. more power to them. I just hope they do it for themselve and not because they think it guarantees having a good boyfriend or husband or that her man wants her to have them. I do not see tem as a negative if done for the right reasons. I have never been attracted to and cared for a woman because of the size of her breasts, even though I would admit to being a breast man as opposed to a leg man if pushed to decide. I care or love a woman for who she is, not what she is or what her figure is like.

Best Answer

That they can do whatever they like wit their bodies.

Best Answer

I can't judge other ppl for what they feel are their flaws and how they try to "fix" them, for I am not the perfect human specimen myself.

Best Answer

They've got bigger boobs than me

Best Answer