OceanLock OceanLock 26-30, M 6 Answers Dec 9, 2013 in Community

Making stress analysis of different constructions (airplains mostly)

Best Answer

Sit down, look at employees. See a young one, fantasize a one night stand with her. Remember she is an idiot, she might event a sexual abuse case and forget everything.

Best Answer

Spirit Reader….. thats pretty much it. I read physical/mental/spiritual/soul energy, and decode or translate it for people.

Best Answer

awesome...can you read mine?

Best Answer

to some degree. You are very advanced spiritually, and have your mind and personality divided into 2 worlds. One for everyone else to interact with, and one for you to live on ( with only a very few select people for company). You love to think and are exceptional at it. You are efficient to perfection and pride yourself on making good/great decisions. You don’t talk about yourself or your accomplishments much, but the few people that really know you, know what you are worth and give you the respect you deserve. You value your time alone and simple pleasures. You are an observer by nature and gain many of lives most difficult lessons by watch and learning form others mistakes. You have great analytical skills, and use them in avast array issues and topics. You have a wreath of knowledge that would baffle most people and intimidate the rest … LOL. ( side note … you have great spirit energy, I enjoy reading it )

Best Answer

By very advanced spiritually I mean as a spirit/soul

Best Answer

I think string quartet is self explanatory

Best Answer

I'm a brine taster over at the pickle factory, but I think about becoming a nukular physicist. What I'd really like to do is direct!

Best Answer