xiumin xiumin 18-21, F 4 Answers Sep 4 in Dating & Relationships

Communicating with someone isn't cheating. Dictating who your partner should and shouldn't talk to will not help him want to be with you. And you can't sustain any relationship without trust. He chose you, he's with you - that doesn't mean that he can't have female friends.

Best Answer

what if you read some texts like a the guy sends a selfie with a caption "i'll protect you" is that not enough for you to have suspicion?

Best Answer

It would certainly result in a conversation - trusting him is YOUR decision. If you can't, then you leave and move on. I hate to be so harsh and blunt about these things ..

Best Answer

I'd just stop speaking to them and let them talk to whoever they want

Best Answer

what if it bothers you and they're important in your life

Best Answer

but you clearly aren't important in their life so it wouldn't matter? if getting hurt and not feeling good enough is important to you then that's your choice lol

Best Answer

They probably ain't,,,,,yet

Best Answer

but why do they have to still communicate to the person if he/she knows it's bothering the other party?

Best Answer

That was actually pointed out to me once and I stopped after she told me how it made her feel,,,,,you could try that instead of just telling him to stop

Best Answer

cheating

Best Answer

but he says he's not cheating.. i really want to trust him

Best Answer