growwhereyouglow growwhereyouglow 36-40, F 62 Answers Jan 10, 2013 in Food

Anchovies... salty boney evilness

Best Answer

*Shudders*

Best Answer

Couldn't have said that better myself!

Best Answer

I love them in a good Caesar salad but on my pizza, GROSS. Little fishy salt bombs.

Best Answer

sand... don't eat pizza at the beach on a windy day!

Best Answer

haha...I can see that being a problem...the sand would just completely stick to that cheese too...no dusting it off...ech :/

Best Answer

ech:/ indeed! :D

Best Answer

The ones they don't tell you about.

Best Answer

HAHA!!!!! Oh dear...I just don't even want to know. This is why I make my own pizzas.

Best Answer

Fresh tomato slices all slushy and mushy..... yak!

Best Answer

You're so right...I don't care for fresh tomatoes...I mean, there are plenty of tomatoes in the sauce. I do like sundried tomatoes on it though...but not raw...gross :/

Best Answer

Yes, I like sundried too.... should we share a pizza??

Best Answer

I'll eat roadkill on pizza, but pineapple is just wrong. It's a pizza, not a fruit bowl.

Best Answer

HAHA...this answer cracked me up...I know what you mean about pineapple...but people seem to love it. My thought is then why not mangoes or blueberries...it makes the same kind of sense to me...I just don't get it.

Best Answer

Yuuuuuuucky

Best Answer

onions

Best Answer

A Stray Hair.

Best Answer

...or a used bandaid...

Best Answer

Olives... I don't like them they ruin the taste of the mushrooms and besides that, I used to work.at a Pizzahut call center.and all the doctors used to order their pizzas olive free because they said olives are bad for the heart.

Best Answer

olives, i love pineapple by the way, a little sweetness in all the saltiness

Best Answer

I adore salty sweet when done right...but the pineapple on the darn pizza is an anomaly to me. However, it's quite popular, people seem to love it.

Best Answer

hamburg (ground beef), sausage close second... let there be no axis of evil on the heavenly wheel

Best Answer

Very good point, I agree. I never understood the hamburger...I just thought, that must be some budget type of pizza.

Best Answer

Anchovies or pineapple. These are toppings I don't understand in the context of pizza. I'd go with shrimp or artichokes (which I actually like) first.

Best Answer

I know what you mean...I just don't get it, a sundried tomato I get...pesto sauce...I get...but the two you mentioned...no...

Best Answer

Anchovies and mushrooms.

Why do I want pickled fish and slices of mold on my pizza?

Best Answer

Well...technically isn't cheese mold...so there is mold to begin with on it. Some mold tastes better than others though!

Best Answer

Cheese is just milk mixing with rennet and spoiling. Some cheese has mold in it, but not all cheese does. Cheese is basically just rotten milk.

Best Answer

I love crumbled blue cheese on my pizza...that kind of mold is good.

Best Answer

Anchovies. Who wants to eat tiny little fishies on their pizza anyhow?

Best Answer

have to agree with some of the others and say anchovies

Best Answer

Anchovies...bleh

Best Answer

Sausage. I don't eat meat anyway but sausage was gross to me even when I still liked other meats on my pizza such as pepperoni, ground beef, chicken!

Best Answer

I know what you mean...sausage is so greasy...

Best Answer

I don't eat meat either but when I did, I liked the taste of sausage on my pizza but I couldn't stand those mystery chewy parts you'd find in it... Eww.

Best Answer

Pineapple

Best Answer

Fruit on pizza...I'll NEVER get it!

Best Answer

That's exactly what I was thinking!

Best Answer

Anchovies and mushrooms yuck & yuck

Best Answer

hair

Best Answer

I hate onions, mushrooms, anchoves, olives

Best Answer

I do not understand those black olives...ech.

Best Answer