maliklucky maliklucky 26-30, M 15 Answers Jun 14, 2012

here to make friends as well from other countries

Best Answer

because it feels more welcoming than alot of other websites

Best Answer

i agreed, it's so nice to be here and make friends , even some are ignorant but that's fine , i respect their concerns also :P

Best Answer

yes.

Best Answer

EP is not the website to learn English. The majority of the postings here contain a tremendous amount of misspellings.

Best Answer

yeah, i know its not , but you know when i talk with native speaker i can improve my accent so that's why im looking for native speaker friends to talk about anything they like :)

Best Answer

American English or British English?

Best Answer

i'm crazy about both lol

Best Answer

American: truck, British: lorry American: elevator, British: lift.

Best Answer

well, i would like to say '' Mixture '' lol

Best Answer

Australian english??

Best Answer

He can learn that from Ned Kelly. Though the Aussies grunt more than speak. ; )

Best Answer

Originally just to write some confessions and get some things off my chest. But then I met some cool people and started staying around more and now I'm here too much :)<br />
Welcome and good luck with your English,, you're doing very well so far!

Best Answer

thanks it's so nice of you , it's good to be here and ask question in our minds and know about others peoples life , and learn some morals from them , and give them some advises and cheer them up , i hope we can talk by voice some day :)

Best Answer

yes I agree....and also wonderful to meet people from all over the world and learn about other cultures.

Best Answer

thats what i am looking for , cuz i have not enough money to visit all around the globe , quite unlucky :( but i can know and make friends and learn about their traditions and share my thoughts ..its makes me feel good , like i'm living with them :P

Best Answer

smart ppl to laugh with. i dont have to explain nothing, draw a picture, or use hand gestures to anyone... its so relieving

Best Answer

i'm in love to laugh also with my opponent , if you like we can join face to face chat , someday :)

Best Answer

someday ... ;)

Best Answer

hmmm i will not mind to do it today also :D

Best Answer

I googled "I just want to feel beautiful inside" because all the awful things that were happening in my life were making me hurt very bad. There was a link to EP high up on the results list, so I had a look.... There were all these people seeking answers to all sorts of things, and some of them I thought I could give some quality support. This helped make me feel good inside, so I kept coming back.

Best Answer

yeah , you can give me some quality support ? if yes i would like to talk with you on voice chat and make my English better and give you my support as much as i can :)

Best Answer

i was broken in half (shattered hip) and stuck in a chair bored.......

Best Answer

sometimes i feel the same , we can talk about any topic anytime face to face , i would like to listen and give my opinions too :)

Best Answer

To have people to keep me company when I can't sleep.

Best Answer

its good to share feelings with real peoples even online , face to face , talk feels like real company :)

Best Answer

To talk to people who understand.

Best Answer

hopefully , we can good friends , i like to understand others first :)

Best Answer

Not many people like you out there :)

Best Answer

thanks , i respect uniqueness of all peoples and cherish my friends most :)

Best Answer

there are better places to learn english. :P

Best Answer

hmmm thanks, would you like to teach me a lesson ? lol

Best Answer

lol...get off the ep and get some books boy! you cant learn english just like that ..you have to keep speaking in english with your people as well...:) best of luck!

Best Answer

my English is not that bad to learn from books lol , and No one here to speak English with me in my country , that;s why i'm seeking for online friends , and i'm quite sure i can understand your speaking :)

Best Answer

is that your real pic.. r u from brazil?

Best Answer

yep, this is my real pic :) and i'm not from Pakistan :-)

Best Answer

i see.. : )

Best Answer

hmmm you see ? would you like to hear also ? lol

Best Answer