warriortears warriortears 22-25 7 Answers Dec 12, 2012 in Community

Background: I grew up in the country. Every year we went to the county fair. The men's restroom had a long trough with a pipe above it and it dribbled water into the trough to wash the urine down. This was in place of urinals. Several men would stand at this trough, shoulder to shoulder to urinate. <br />
After college, I went to work at a plant on the east coast and had a business trip to a sister plant in the Midwest. These factories were built just prior to world war II. tWhen I was out in the factory I had to pee and walked into one of the biggest factory men's room I have ever seen. In the middle of this restroom was a circular trough with a pipe around the top and a pedal to step on for the water to flow. Boy, that sure looked like the ones we had back home only larger and round. So, having to pee, I unzipped and started to pee in the circular trough. Just after my stream started, the whistle blew and several men walked through the door and stopped and looked at me. One of them (in a very terse voice said): "what the hell do you think you're doing?" I said, "taking a ****, why? He said: "yeah, but why do you have to **** in our sink...we have to wash our hands in that sink". It was a circular wash basin...I zipped and wetted my hands in the water and walked out....but I sure was red faced....

Best Answer

I have a hard time separating embarrassing from shameful. Embarrassing might be something I could laugh about later.... Hmm, here's one; coming from the bathroom with the back of my skirt hiked up cuz it was caught up in the pantyhose. I didn't notice it, someone else (mercifully) told me about it.

Best Answer

Every semi-lucid occasion that I was escorted out<br />
or asked to leave.

Best Answer

Trying to explain how violent and exploitative **** can be using an ex **** star who actively campaigns against the industry as an example on a London radio station when they were discussing whether it should be taught to children and the presenter misunderstanding my point and making me out to be a perv and cutting me off mid sentence!

Best Answer

getting married to the ex wife

Best Answer