Can be ANY legend of zelda character. (enemy/friend/npc) I like Malon....I think. I didn't really like saria.
MissKnight MissKnight 18-21, F 10 Answers Jan 10, 2013 in Hobbies

Aside from Link, mine is Arryl, his little sister in Wind Waker

Best Answer

Epona. I loved that horse to death when I was a kid. But probably Midna from Twilight Princess. I always like the Zora people. They were so cool xD

Best Answer

The robber who steals the old Lady's Bombs in Majora's Mask. His name was Sakon if I'm right. Try shooting him with arrows you'll figure out why.

Best Answer

Lol isn't he the same guy that runs around hyrule field in ocarina of time?

Best Answer

Now that is a good question. That guy actually wanted the bunny hood. He fills your wallet too. Other than that no Idea.

Best Answer

Link and his horse,i'm a big fan. Haha

Best Answer

Kind of funny to see child link ride...a foal in majora's mask

Best Answer

That was a great game.

Best Answer

I like ocarina of time better.
But my most fav zelda game is twilight princess

Best Answer

Ocarina was a very good game. Twilight was good,have you played Skyward Sword? I have started but for me it's not easy game (poor Link). Haha

Best Answer

I don't have a wii T_T
I used a gamecube emulator to play twilight princess.
I find the evil guy in skyward sword
what's his name? Giddyham or something?
Funny....especially when you first meet him. That was kind of awkward.
I have played some boss battles in skysword at a friend's place

Best Answer

Not sure i'll ever get to finish the game and then the new one will come out.

Best Answer

It'll be expensive though

Best Answer

I know and there's a new console,things keep changing so quickly.

Best Answer

I know they make too many consoles

Best Answer

Way too many.

Best Answer

Whoa... So many to choose from...<br />
I would have to say #1 by one point would be Twilight Princess Link. One point being the look of compassion in his eyes during this one particular cutscene... I think after having rescued one of the children as I recall.<br />
After that, possibly Malon. She was such a minor character but she was also so pretty and innocent. And of course, Epona... and Malon was her trainer.<br />
I really wish Miyamoto kept running with the mythology that was in Ocarina, it really had the very best continuity of them all. But it's so fascinating to me that the three souls tied to the Triforce keep going around and around in circles, doomed to live out this same destiny throughout time... Ganondorf, Zelda, and Link. I'd like to see Miyamoto explore that aspect, and see how these three are either manifestations of the three pieces themselves, or perhaps demigods or possibly even the three goddesses themselves performing a sort of sarvam dukham.

Best Answer

I loved link in twilight princess (even though link on skward sword showed more expression)
It was very caring for link to rescue the children....as it brings the story to life. Since like in older games like ocarina of time....it seemed more isolated and not involved.
But in twilight princess npc were more involved in the events. But in ocarina of te npc just sat there waiting for something to happen.lol

Best Answer

Yeah, twilight link was a young adult, on his own with a career of sorts, friends, a life. Ocarina Link is the most legendary but you're right, he was kind of two-dimensional. They sort of fixed that in Majora's Mask but not quite.

Best Answer

Lol zelda was SOO expresionless in twilight princess.

Best Answer

It made sense considering her tragic defeat during pre-game events. She was admittedly though the most gorgeous Zelda of them all.

Best Answer

Yes I love zelda with brown hair, and her clothing is pretty

Best Answer

Yeah, I hand-made a Zelda costume for my little girl a couple of years ago. And she's tied with Peach for my favorite character to play in ssbb. She would be my favorite but you gotta respect a princess who's got a golf club, tennis racket and a cast-iron skillet stashed God-knows-where.

Best Answer

And throws turnips

Best Answer

Link and Sheik

Best Answer

Link, duh...

Best Answer

Who is your favorite out of the non-main chatacters?

Best Answer

Saria.

Best Answer

Loved the fairy ocarina she passed onto link

Best Answer

orca

Best Answer

When I first saw orca I thought it was a enemy lol

Best Answer