... as of the moment, i like: "every time i see you, my life turns upside down" - Every time I See you by Fralippo lippi "i wanted to say you're unbelievable but then, i got caught up on my own reply" - Speechless by City boy "here, making each day of the year changing my life with the wave of her hand nobody can deny that there's something there there, running my hands through her hair both of us thinking how good it could be somebody's speaking, but she doesn't know it's there i want her everywhere and if she's beside me i know i need never care..." -Here, There and Everywhere by The Beatles
juliasoleil17 juliasoleil17 26-30, F 16 Answers Nov 26, 2012 in Hobbies

"She wears sexy fluffy slippers and very little else"

Best Answer

"You've gone to the finest school all right, Miss Lonely

But you know you only used to get juiced in it

And nobody has ever taught you how to live on the street

And now you find out you're gonna have to get used to it

You said you'd never compromise

With the mystery tramp, but know you realize

He's not selling any alibis

As you stare into the vacuum of his eyes

And say do you want to make a deal? "

-Bob Dylan, "Like A Rolling Stone (1965)

Best Answer

<3 Good one!

Best Answer

"When you're feeling sick and tired of being sick and tired

When you're sick of all the bullshit and sick of all the lies"

Best Answer

Yes! It's a great song but that line in particular was really powerful to me for some reason

Best Answer

You can check out any time you like, but you can never leave.

From: hotel california by the eagles

Best Answer

"The road I walk, is paved in gold, to glorify my platinum soul. I'll buy my way to talk to God, so he can live with what I'm not."

"The road I walk, is paved in gold, to glorify my platinum soul. I am the closest thing to God, so worship me and never stop."

-Don't Stop, Inner Party System.

Best Answer

I like the lyric:

We only said goodbye with words.

Best Answer

"Maybe love will find us again for there is always tomorrow sincerely till the end"

there are many many fav lyrics, but this one is the one that comes up in my head right now

Best Answer

"When life is left behind this isolation cruelty and hatred have become

The cause of those whose eyes are full of wanting The truth will still abandon none

So you must carry this light into the darkness You shall be a star unto the night

You will find hope alive among the hopeless That is your purpose to this life"-Sophia by The Cruxshadows

Best Answer

Frank Sinatra's "My Way".

Best Answer