Skye90 Skye90 22-25, F 12 Answers Jan 8, 2013 in EP

when i turned 18

Best Answer

Sweet! Always a memorable moment.

Best Answer

Most of what I remember is bad. One memorable moment was when I won a chess trophy and my dad's comment to me on the way home was that I shouldn't have won it. He said the other girl I played my last game against was actually a better chess player. How would he know? He couldn't beat me either. Anyway, that's my attitude today, but back then I really took it to heart.

Best Answer

Good on you for winning your chess trophy. I guess sometimes we have to be our own cheer squad when no one else will.

Best Answer

I was 14 at the time, so his words really hurt, but you are absolutely right, we can learn to be our own cheer squad.

Best Answer

when my mother suprised me with disneyland tickets then said our flight leaves tomorrow. best day ever!!!!

Best Answer

Being raised with my grandma, and not having a whole lot of money, I remember that we used to lug around a red wagon and find pretty rocks for entertainment. Our yard was full of them. Having lost my grandma, I often think of the time we spent and how she made something so little become this great adventure for me. I will always cherish that! =)

Best Answer

Shelia the lifeguard's pubic hairs, stickin out the crotch of her bathing suit, as I was being reprimanded.........over, and over, again.......I would do anything to be scolded!

Best Answer

Lol

Best Answer

Sitting on my dads knee while he drank his coffee while waiting for him to leave for work in the morning..... the rare few times I got to see him before he abandoned me and our family.

Best Answer

It's good that you remember a good time like that, not so good that it didn't last forever xoxo

Best Answer

The first time I ever did "show me yours and I'll show you mine" with a girl. We spent a half hour or so tucked away in the garage. The most incredible feeling welled up inside me. Never felt that way before.

Best Answer

Yep, I think we all remember that first time.

Best Answer

When social services where taking me away from my monster of a mother and taking me to my many foster homes.

Best Answer

thats explains a lot...... thanks for sharing, and I really mean it. (((hugs)))

Best Answer

A lot what? why I am so messed up? I think i've mentioned in a few places that I had horrid parents and never had a actual family to stick with and therefor had to grow myself with event after event of pain.

Best Answer

:( Not such a good memory, I bet it made you a stronger person though. *air hug*

Best Answer

Trust me it is a great memory, my mother was the worst kind of favoritist person there is beating me for doing something that never happened that my younger brother said did.

Best Answer

Oh ok, it's always good to learn and understand where someone else is coming from. I guess sometimes things happen for the better, maybe it was better for you in the end.

Best Answer