DrSampIe DrSampIe 26-30, M 19 Answers Apr 20, 2011

The death of my husband. He died of pancreatic cancer three weeks ago.

Best Answer

Losing someone or something that means a lot to me.

Best Answer

Learning about my father being brutally murdered.

Best Answer

Being sexually abused and my mom not believing me. And my dad being in denial about being my dad. I think it's a tie between the two... Basically being betrayed by my parents.

Best Answer

learning that i was not good enough for the woman i loved more than anything in this world, and now i feel worthless because i did everything for her and it was never good enough

Best Answer

Carwreck jan 9th this year

Best Answer

Watching my fiance struggle with muscular dystrophy and not be able to do the things he used to be able to do like hunt, go hiking, play ba<x>seball, etc. Seeing the hurt in his eyes when he wants to do things with his 6 year old daughter that most dads do for their kids, like teach them to ride a bike, tie their shoes, etc. It hurts that I can't make it better.

Best Answer

Physical?<br />
Having a back molar twisted off without anesthetic.<br />
Emotional?<br />
Two heartbreaks. I am still trying to recover from those.

Best Answer

Being betrayed by someone who I thought was a friend is right up there with not having a mother emotionally present growing up because she was prescribed tranquilizers as a means to help her through her own childhood traumas.<br />
I'm still learning how to turn pain into fertilizer for personal growth....

Best Answer

Losing the ones I loved the most, and also...I had to go to a chiropractor to get my hip in circulation.

Best Answer

I have had many really/. Think being shot by my ex wife was the low downer and yet really to this day cannot forgive. Time heals bu time seems to not heal as well. Many people have suffered from some form of a painful experience and I really think it is sad that we all live in a world where many just do not fully care.

Best Answer

The worst physical pain for me was child birth.

Best Answer

its hard to say for sure... there are a few different things that seem a tie for first place .. had a drainage tube pulled from my head without anesthetic once ... and I had a broken off piece of my tail bone removed without anesthetic once ...

Best Answer

Chewing gum on a cavity.

Best Answer

f@cking

Best Answer

Really...?

Best Answer