KoiNoYokan KoiNoYokan 22-25, M 5 Answers Dec 24, 2012 in Community

My breast size. I'd kill to have bigger ones. Guess we all want what we don't have.

Best Answer

hah that's very true because I'm sure a girl with bigger breasts would kill to have them smaller. It's only one part of you and I'm sure you're beautiful just the way you are.

Best Answer

The amount of and the visible black color of my hair on my body. I'm indian and female, so I guess it comes with the territory, but I'm always aware I'm a hairy beast lol

Best Answer

ha, don't worry. As a guy I cant assure you that you have nothing to worry about. That's such a small thing.

Best Answer

really?! it's always been such a point of disdain for me.

Best Answer

Women are beautiful, and everyone has there own preference. I'm sure you'll be fine ha.

Best Answer

Butt. Black women are supposed to have "dat azz". I don't -_-

Best Answer

You laughin' at my small booty? Kidding...

Best Answer

It's okay. Eat some twinkies, lol just kidding. But I'm not black, and I'm lacking dat azz which I should do some squats for!

Best Answer

Twinkies..yuck x_x I walk and take the stairs, but I'm cursed to have a small booty I guess

Best Answer

If I go out, even if it's just to get cigarettes I HAVE to wear make up.

Best Answer

Well, you don't HAVE to?

Best Answer

^ He's right you know. You choose to :)

Best Answer

sense of fashion...lol

Best Answer