I was waiting in line for a bank teller...the man if front of me turned around, gave me a funny look and then procceded to hug my husband. He didn't say a word at all and walked away!

Best Answer

I was leaving a concert in Boston and about to get on the subway when a man came up to me and asked "Are you a red head for 'serial?' " No...

Best Answer

it involves hangar 18 and anal probes

Best Answer

On a plane this young guy sitting next to me kept calling me names like love and hun.

Best Answer

I thought I knew a guy online, but he was a creep who raped me.

Best Answer

When I was 13. It made me feel even shittyer about myself,

Best Answer

I hope this isn't true!!......

Best Answer

Well, it is. Read my other stories and you'll see how screwed my life already was.

Best Answer

when i was cocktail waitressing a customer whispered in my ear"do you wanna go eff"

Best Answer

This makes me ":("

Best Answer

a homeless guy winked,grinned and said 'one sexy b*tch you are' to me when i was nine years old.

Best Answer

O.O

Best Answer

it took away some of my innocence.
at least i know im sexy. or was.

Best Answer

i'm sorry what a disgusting pervert

Best Answer

Running into someone and looking at one another for a couple of seconds. Both have a look of " don't I know you".

Best Answer

Homeless guy comes up to me and asks for money (I don't pull my wallet out in front of strangers) I told him "no" he then pulled his pants down and gave me the moon.........bbaaahhhh

Best Answer

Never had one, though I spend more time with stranger then with anyone else. I travel a lot so maybe I'm just use to it.

Best Answer

A man once asked me if I was his contact and will I be taking him home. All I was doing was looking at some text books in my uni library.

Best Answer

I was shaking badly in a cafe and the guitar pla<x>yer seranaded me. He spoke french mostly and I could keep up with him a bit. He took me to his place for tea and he played Leonard Cohen's Suzanne for me on his cd pla<x>yer. We drank tea, kissed, and caressed. I felt soothed and left to go home to my husband, who is now my ex. I wonder where my french lover went?

Best Answer

I met one, we had a drink and talked. It turns out he was a wonderful guy who I had crossed paths with before through mutual friends.

Best Answer

******* him on a playground

Best Answer