Cod348 Cod348 13-15, M 79 Answers Feb 15, 2012

Everyone has a fundemental right to their sexuality and to be with whom they choose. Who people are attracted to is nobody's business but their own. The right to marry should be a human right.

Best Answer

What he said.

Best Answer

Then anyone of legal age, regardless of sexual orientation, should have the right to enter into a legal contract. Wouldn't you agree with that then PW8iron?

Best Answer

Damn. Wish there were more people like you :) Your right on that bud

Best Answer

PW8iron, your argument makes absolutely no sense. Jefferson was not a practicing Christian, and liberty and pursuit of happiness cover freedom to marry anyways. Norms 200 years ago also included spousal abuse and slavery. And if God hasn't changed his mind we're all going to hell for wearing polyester and eating shellfish. You can hate homosexuals however much you want, but marriage is a personal union between two people. It has nothing to do with you and it is disturbing that the bedroom habits of other people is of such concern to you.

Best Answer

100% agree with u...

Best Answer

I think gay people have just as much right to be stupid as straight people.

Best Answer

let them be. we should be able to marry whomever we want.

Best Answer

Same as straight marriage.. good luck

Best Answer

Yes, good luck.

Best Answer

Even as a religious person, I see absolutely nothing wrong with gay marriage. Love is a beautiful thing. You can't waste it! It's injustice to say it's morally wrong for you to be in love with who you're in love with. The heart wants what the heart wants. You can't change that. Some of the most amazing people I've ever met are gay, and I hate to think that someday I'll be allowed to get married to who I love while it's illegal for them. How can you ignore all the passages about love and happiness for one passage about how it's "wrong" to be gay? It's not wrong. It's who you are.

Best Answer

Hey Greenbare, this last reply of yours makes me wonder how you feel about polygamy. If it's not about love, just making babies, then you should be all about the FLDS followers.

Best Answer

Love is love. marriage is between two people in love. gender doesn't matter. 100% Supporter

Best Answer

True love is blind! I used to be 'homophobic' in my early years, however, I have really grown up now, and I see LGBTQ people as equals now!

Best Answer

No problem..........each to their own...............

Best Answer

I've been in a gay relationship for 5 years. I was previously in several straight ones. I don't see why my current relationship would be less valid in people's eyes than my earlier ones, especially when it's better in every way. I mean seriously, who cares if we have different junk in the trunk or not? Get over it.

Best Answer

let them get married...It doesn't have anything to do with me. I'd rather have the political discussion about something that isn't dictated by the religious right. Other things matter too.

Best Answer

I think they should have the same rights as the rest of us. They pay taxes and are citizens. They should be free to express their love with a marriage certificate if they choose.

Best Answer

Doesn't bother me. I don't see what the big deal is. It's their life and their choice.

Best Answer

Go for it!

Best Answer

I am very much in favor of equal status.

Best Answer

Who cares. Why make a big deal out of it. It's just an organ between your legs. I think it's crazy anyone even makes a big deal over it. Actually stupid.

You know what gets me about the whole gay things is hat the fear is so regressive and archaic. It's all stems out of religion which was used as a fear tactic to control people hundreds of years ago when governments were starting to develop. The battle for power between religion and government.

Which brings me to the whole pot smoking debate. Another tactic to control and manipulate people by the government. Why is it legal to drink excessive amounts of alcohol and then go home engage in illegal and inhumane activities like beating your wife, abusing your kids, or kicking your dog, etc BUT it's illegal to smoker a reefer, have great sex with your partner, get the munchies and then falling asleep? It's all about money, control and the government manipulating it's power over the people.

The world's changing. Be part of the process and stop keeping us stuck in the stone ages.

Best Answer

No ones bussiness but theirs

Best Answer

When I was young I went out with afew gay people, I wasnt interested in it myself I still feel that if they love one another and have real strong feelings each other then good let them marry and be happy, but they should stop short of adopting a baby, because that child will grow up without a mother in its life, no Man can replace a womens love for a baby, no matter what he says or does, I have seen people like Elton John get married good for him and his partner, but most of the things he does is vamped up for the press he as now adopted a little baby, WHY it isnt hes, When it gets bigger it will look for its mother, they have a women looking after it for them, because they dont want all the trouble of nappies and sleepless nights, so you can see where they is going!. I have been out with two different gay men and have had sex with them, I enjoyed it but I prefer sex with a good women.

Best Answer

benny isn't adopted by the johns. the word surrogate. this child have one or both of their father genes

Best Answer

I'm not gay, but I support gay marriage, and gay people. What's it to other people if two people want to be together and they're the same sex? I don't care about other people's sexual orientation. I'm a chick, and I wouldn't wanna be with one myself, but if other people do, it's fine. They love eachother and all that well that's sweet and they should have the right to get married, it's not like their that different. Equality. x :D

Best Answer

whats wrong with love, whats wrong with simple marriage? it doesn't matter if you are straight, gay, transgender, bisexual, lesbian. there is no such thing as gay love. or gay marriage. it is love and marriage. get with the program! i love all kind of people, and you should too.

you should asked yourself, why are you straight?

Best Answer

Im fine with it, we are all different and I wouldnt like someone telling me how to live my life.

Best Answer

marriage in my opinion is a legal religious contract between two people to have legal(in religion) sex, commit their love in each other, not to hurt both of them and support one another, if they have children it will be their responsibilities to raised them in a good way, (marriage also is a way to have a legal document for children (idk in other country) to have passport, id card, and also to track ur blood line (that I think its a must, coz it will be a mess if u dont know who ur father, ur siblings an others atleast u have to know thats all), so in my opinion its not too necesary for gay couple to get marry, since in hetero marriage has lost its meaning anyway, what a paper stand for, if we cheat our couple, beat them, dont support their life, dont have sex with ur wife, neglecting their feeling etc, just producing a self harm future children? also marriage in many places r still a promises that make under a religion, I just said the truth what religion is really agree with homosexuality?, so what the

point to have a commitment under the God that even banned ur love?

in the end everyone have their right to legitimate their love, but I dont need a paper to said am love my partner, as i dont need a paper to said am not in love with him anymore

Best Answer