FlowersNButterflies FlowersNButterflies 51-55, F 12 Answers Nov 9, 2011

I adore Michael Moore and will probably read his new book and will support his endeavors. he is very socially conscious and does a lot in the state of Michigan. He is not all hype and has proven it with his actions and the dignified and intelligent way he handles his opponents. I'll put him up against of one of the opponents brain trusts and they couldn't hold a candle to this guys intelligence, passion or work ethic. its sad to see all the haters and losres come out against a man who has every right to do the work he's done and America and the world is better for it!!!

Best Answer

Michael Moore has made millions by selling his pseudo documentaries to willing idiots and suckers like the OWS protesters then investing the money in the ( hated ) stock market, A real Al Gore wannabe. Reading his book would be a complete waste of time.

Best Answer

this guy has more sense in the small joint of his pinky than Moore has in his entire body.

Best Answer

Another rich liberal who thinks he has all the answers except the one for how not to be a fat b*astard .

Best Answer

I like him, but it's time he stopped complaining and started to do something constructive. Could you see him as governor of Michigan?

Best Answer

I'd rather see him rotting in hell.

Best Answer

Only if I hated the state of Michigan and it's people... And I don't, so I guess not ;-)

Best Answer

I would feel so bad for all Michiganders they've had a hard enough time lately. They don't need that nut in office

Best Answer

Because we're both liberals who regard Republicans as misguided at best, I'm inclined to go easy on him. Although he's a rich guy he still remembers his working roots.<br />
However his books are poorly researched polemics. I would rather trust someone who gives a balanced picture.

Best Answer

I have seen several of his movies and find his documentaries rivetting

Best Answer

Some people are easily entertained.

Best Answer

Never will understand why people like Maple post silly notes like that -seems like they actually think insulting strangers has any impact! lol!

Best Answer

Your opinion and 75 cents will buy me a newspaper

Best Answer

He is one of the biggest ***** in the world, I wouldn't read his book for any amount of money.

Best Answer

He's a hypocritical idiot who blames capitalism for things the government is ultimately responsible for causing/creating.

Best Answer