TrevorThomson TrevorThomson 26-30, M 11 Answers Jun 16 in Community

I don't like it any more than I like millionaires getting tax breaks.

Best Answer

*eyeroll* for the ten billionth time.....Cash benefits that are put on an EBT card are cash and can be used for whatever they please. Foodstamps cannot be used to pay for tobacco, alcohol, etc. Said Cards can be used as a debit card for foodstamp recipients that do not have a bank account, meaning the yahoo you're complaining about probably has a job and is depositing his paychecks into the debit card. You sound like a parent who gives their kid twenty bucks and they spend it on junk and candy. You cannot put limits on how cash is spent. Why do you think small time money laundering is so easy?

Best Answer

Very few do that. At least they are keeping money moving in a local economy. That is better than hiding the money in an offshore account where it benefits very few.

Best Answer

I partially agree with you.

Best Answer

It beats shipping our best and brightest young people overseas to come home in body bags or missing limbs and parts of their brains.

Best Answer

& housing & food....

Best Answer

Welfare needs to be abolished. It's the worst thing to happen to a person. It doesn't work period.

Best Answer

Does that include corporate welfare too? Yes, it certainly does exist and it cost more than any support for the not so well to do private citizens.

Best Answer

You have no idea what you are spewing. Do your research the government wants you to believe that these corporations are in America still. Hell no you liberals ran them off. America is small business not large and there is a reason for it.....

Best Answer

I hope those people need it and use it responsibly. I also hope they know where it comes from.

Best Answer

That society has failed them - and that why they should continue to support them. Everybody do the best the know, if they don't know better than to give up, then society hasn't done it's job good enough.

Best Answer

Not as bad as my opinion of the ones who spend it on Lottery tickets.

Best Answer

While I may not like it, we should not dictate what they can and can not do.

Best Answer

Yes we should it's taxpayers money not theirs.....when you have no money you lose your rights...

Best Answer

Can you tell a large corporation what to do with the tax breaks and credits they receive? How about a multimillionaire? Yes, both of these groups receive special tax breaks and credits.

Best Answer

They also employ thousands which you liberals can't seem to wrap your head around. If anyone should get tax breaks it's those that employ people....Corporations go where they are wanted and stay where they are welcome. How's China working out for you?

Best Answer