it's only really bad if you can't evolve past it and it becomes characteristic of all your relationships - the relationship itself is a human archetype and is ideally about mentoring and sexual education

Best Answer

if money is the only motive, you might form quite a destructive addiction to such relationships

Best Answer

but anything is possible

Best Answer

I was planing on only doing it for a year or 2 to save money for college and pay bills

Best Answer

if this is simply a pragmatic/romantic idea it probably won't happen, these things usually grow organically - it's a personality based thing really, but one that grows out of the ancient pattern of male-female attraction

Best Answer

I don't see anything wrong with it, as long as nobody gets hurt.

Best Answer

Sugar baby?! Ewww that sounds real pedo! :-P

Best Answer

if I were a Sugar Daddy, I wouldn't like my Sugar Baby to tattoo my name on herself.

Best Answer

Its my little brothers name

Best Answer

that's even worse. My wife had (has!) a younger brother....it was a tough distraction

Best Answer

am looking for a sugar daddy

Best Answer

This type of dating can be a lot of fun, but also very addictive if you are not careful. Check out my own blog www.sugardaddydiary.com/blog. I also have a Kindle book 'sugar daddy diary'. Would love to answer any questions you may still have

Best Answer

Go for it. Learn how to negotiate terms and choose the right man.

Best Answer