I was thinking about becoming a SB. Whats your opinion and have you been in a SD/SB relationship or have you thought of being in one?
ImAMonster93 ImAMonster93 18-21, F 10 Answers Jun 4, 2012

it's only really bad if you can't evolve past it and it becomes characteristic of all your relationships - the relationship itself is a human archetype and is ideally about mentoring and sexual education

Best Answer

if money is the only motive, you might form quite a destructive addiction to such relationships

Best Answer

but anything is possible

Best Answer

I was planing on only doing it for a year or 2 to save money for college and pay bills

Best Answer

if this is simply a pragmatic/romantic idea it probably won't happen, these things usually grow organically - it's a personality based thing really, but one that grows out of the ancient pattern of male-female attraction

Best Answer

I don't see anything wrong with it, as long as nobody gets hurt.

Best Answer

Sugar baby?! Ewww that sounds real pedo! :-P

Best Answer

if I were a Sugar Daddy, I wouldn't like my Sugar Baby to tattoo my name on herself.

Best Answer

Its my little brothers name

Best Answer

that's even worse. My wife had (has!) a younger brother....it was a tough distraction

Best Answer