Janife Janife 51-55, F 16 Answers Nov 5, 2012 in Hobbies

It's my favourite color; I associated it with sunshine

Best Answer

Wow, thanks for your answer, someone else who has yellow as their favourite colour, so I am not so weird after all. The colour of sunshine.

Best Answer

It's a beautiful colour :-) it's warm and friendly

Best Answer

sunny and warm

Best Answer

Thanks for your answer. Sunny and warm is what most people think. Me too.

Best Answer

For me it's sunshine and warmth...

Best Answer

Thanks for your answer. For me too.

Best Answer

You are most welcome :)

Best Answer

i like it, reminds me of tweety the bird :-)

Best Answer

Thanks for your answer. A more unusual answer but interestsing.

Best Answer

I like certain yellows, but not all.<br />
What I associate with it depends on the tone and shade.<br />
Lemon. Butter. Sunflower. Dandelion. Goldenrod.

Best Answer

Spring!! <br />
I look good in yellow .. so I wear it a lot in the spring and summer.

Best Answer

I look good in yellow too. I would like to buy more yellow shirts, and sweaters.

Best Answer

They're really bright and cheerful looking.

Best Answer

Nice, Thanks for your answer. I'm sure it suits you very well. Here in Germany most people wear dark clothes which make the winter even more depressing.

Best Answer

I think most young people everywhere tend to wear darker colors Janife .. I've just always preferred lighter colors since I have olive skin. I do agree it does make winter more depressing.

Best Answer

Thanks for your answer. Keep on wearing the yellow clothes whatever the season. The sun will always shine for you.

Best Answer

sunshine, blue sky, rainbows, raincoats, nuclear radiation and happiness

Best Answer

Thanks for your answer,. most things you associate it with are positive except maybe the nuclear radiation.

Best Answer

nuclear radiation is good, in moderation. people are just prejudiced against it because it's "manmade" rather than from a "natural" source like the sun and stars/galaxies.

Best Answer

I think of old people & retirement homes.

Best Answer

**** and when its light yellow i drink it

Best Answer

I don't like it. It reminds me of pee.

Best Answer

Drink more water and the pee will change colour to almost clear
But thanks for your answer.

Best Answer

It doesn't matter. Pee by nature, is still yellow and that's what it will remind me of.

Best Answer

I had a 1971 Mach I Mustang that was yellow. It was my first new car. So that is my association.

Best Answer

Thanks for your answer. So I guess you have a positive memory and association with yellow. It is my favourite colour. I remember I met someone who had a yellow TR7 and he let me drive it although I didn't have a driving licence. (only on an empty car park!)

Best Answer

I like it in moderation. Its traditionally associated with the Liberal party here (Lib Dems) seeing as the Tories are blue and Labour is red

Best Answer

Thanks for your answer. Maybe I am liberal thinking because it is my fav. colour?

Best Answer