My opion is "an eye for an eye will make the whole world blind"
ppwlover ppwlover 18-21, F 14 Answers Feb 9, 2012

I hate it. This person killed people. We kill them. We are showing them that it is ok. We are setting a bad example for them!

Best Answer

With death, it's quick and easy to get it over with. If you stay in prison, you could get raped, get hurt, and a lot more. If anything you would want them to suffer more in prison. To have them sit there in their prison cell eating nasty food, being afraid that they may get hurt, get a disease. Going to prison is a punishment. As I may quote David Berkowitz " I would much rather have the death penalty. To get it over with rather than sit in prison." Wouldn't we want them to suffer more? To teach them that you should never kill?

Best Answer

I have to agree with muchtoolate, If the victims family decided that they wanted to kill the person who murdered thier loved one they would be put on charges of murder and probley spend the rest of thier life in prison, either way it's still showing it's alright to kill

Best Answer

Thank you! People don't understand my answer......

Best Answer

it gets people out of the system... thats the only upside. other wise murder for murder a bad thing.

Best Answer

mixed feelings...and we don't have them in my country either.

Best Answer

Two wrongs don't make a right. Criminals should be able to choose it if they don't think their life is worth living in our society but anyone that chooses to live should be encouraged to make up for a life lost in any way they can. For example labor camps that send the profit to the victims families would be a good idea. You can't put a value on a life but an indeterminate amount of equally divided money is a start.

Best Answer

Over my dead body.They would have to kill me to execute me !

Best Answer

well, its cheaper to kill them than to house them.

Best Answer

fry 'em (yes, I know they don't actually fry them).

Best Answer

Same as it's always been. I'm totally against it. Say it with me..."Murder is murder".

Best Answer

Better than the death penalty....<br />
Make their ex the warden

Best Answer

We don`t got one where I`m from and everythings okay

Best Answer

Where are you from?

Best Answer

You could say I`m Americas hat.

Best Answer

btw I think we should educate criminals not punish them.

Best Answer