pauserewind pauserewind 18-21, F 16 Answers Nov 3, 2012 in Dating & Relationships

I loved it, but at your stated age one must be certain the younger man is legal.

Best Answer

No opinion, I am not God so I do not have the right to judge or talk behind anyone behind their back, ít their lìe, their choice.

Best Answer

Y.O.L.O lol

Best Answer

Eeeew no dude. I dont even like the my age. I've always preferred men 5-7 years older than me.

Best Answer

I dated someone who was 10 years my junior. He was 20 I was 30. We had a great relationship, but over time I realized that we were in different places in life. I had already graduated from college and grad school, he was in his junior year of college. I had been in my profession for 9 years he was still working part time. I had experienced life and he was just beginning. I loved him and when you love a person you do what is best for that person even if it hurts. I knew that he needed to do all the things I had already experienced. I believe that age doesnt matter if the two people are in the same places or very similiar places in life.

Best Answer

I think it's great!

Best Answer